chapter 2: lazy cuddles

a/n: just a short cute one for today, thank u so much for all the reads btw !
                                <?>

you have been dating edward nashton for 2 years now, and you were convinced he was the sweetest man to exist. "eddie?" you sighed, "yes my love?" he gently stroked your cheek, "i love you" you smiled, "i love you more" he snuggled into you, you'd never been as in love as you are right now, edward made you the happiest you've ever been, you felt safe in his arms, which was ironic considering he was a murderer, but you knew he would never hurt you.

you fell asleep on his chest as the movie you were once watching became insignifican. he started at you sleeping and smiled at you, he loved you more than he could ever say, he has a tough exterior but he truly adores every single thing you do, he notices every little detail about you, he remembers everything you tell him, every interest you have, your favourites foods, your favourite songs and bands, and your favourite movies.

this was heaven on earth, he's your reason to wake up in the morning, he's your everything.

                                  <?>

this was really short and sweet but i hope you enjoyed <3