Well, We Didn't Choke

Sakura's Pov

"Sakura! Do I really I have to wear this?!" My twin whined. I'd picked out something that was sickeningly sweet- pink, poofy and of course, Lolita. I couldn't understand why she didn't like it  very much.

"Yes! I want Hikaru to see how cute you can be!" I replied, pulling on my heels.

"B-But this is... Ugh! I'm changing back into what I was originally wearing!" She called again. Poor Yuuki, she wasn't very fashionable. I emerged wearing a red dress with black lace accents.

"That's really toned down," She said. She'd borrowed one of my white button-up blouses and was wearing a cardigan and jeans.

"Kyoya's dad promised some... unhappy things if I wore lolita with his son in public," I frowned, adjusting my mini-top hat on top of my curls.

"That's blackmail," She said, hopping around to put on her flats.

"Kyoya takes after his dad," I nodded. Haruhi popped into the room, looking rather feminine. "Are you guys ready to go? The limo's waiting, and I need to get some fancy tuna soon."

My twin and I nodded, and we headed out to the limo.

"So!" Tamaki announced once we were all sitting down. "The hotel we are going to has many different restaurants, and I've rented a private room in each. Haruhi and I are going to be going to the Seafood restaurant, Hikarou and Yuuki will be going to the Buffet, and Sakura and Kyoya will be going to the Vegetarian restaurant." After that I zoned out; Tamaki's lectures have that effect on people.

It was really weird to see Hikaru without Karou, and I realized that was how people must have felt when they saw me and Yuuki separately. Surprisingly, he didn't look to lonely.

7:00 PM

Kyoya and I arrived in our private dining room, and he looked at the menu distastefully. 

"I can't believe that you can eat this!" He said, disgusted.

"It's actually quite yummy," I said, offended.

"Oh really? Do you want to make a waver? I'll eat vegetarian, if you'll be my personal assistant for a day," He smirked.

"Alright, but I get to pick what you eat!" I agreed, picking up the menu again.

Yuuki's Pov

7:00 PM

Hikaru and I arrived at the buffet. We were both hungry after hosting, so we went up straight away with our plates. We sat down and started talking. Mostly about how annoying Tamaki was.

"Anyway, I think that was the end of my hosting career,"I laughed, taking a sip of my tea.

"Yeah, Kyoya was pretty angry. He cares an awful lot about money." Hikaru agreed, spearing a piece of fancy tuna.

"He's probably talking to Sakura about how none of this was in the budget," I noted. Hikaru started laughing so hard he choked on his tea.

10:00 PM

We climbed back in the limo, and everyone was joking around, unlike the awkwardness of the ride there. Sakura was leaned up against Kyoya, who had his arm around her. Which was nice, but If he pulled anything else...

"Wait... Sakura? Wasn't your hair in curls earlier?" I asked, looking at her now-bunned hair. And a messy bun at that. Kyoya turned bright red but didn't say anything.

"I'm the eldest, do not question me." She said. Well then. She focused on me. "Yuuki. Why is your shirt on backwards?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said nervously. Sakura would flip if she found out ... We shared a look. And then, in the moment we both knew what we'd done that night. Or who.