You did WHAT now?!

Yuuki's POV

The air in the car was so full of awkward it was hard to breathe.

"Sheesh, guys, relax. Hikaru spilled tea all over my shirt, that's all,"I lied. Everyone looked slightly relieved, and the awkward atmosphere shifted to Sakura. Everyone waited for her explanation.

"My Ringlets fell out!"She wailed. "I didn't use enough hairspray!" Everyone nodded sympathetically.

"Its okay Saku-chan, Sometimes I don't use enough hairspray either," Honey-senpai said sadly. Everyone laughed, but by then we were at our house, so Sakura and I hopped out of the car, but not before Kyoya kissed Sakura's forehead.

"So...." I said awkwardly to Sakura as I unlocked the door. Before I could say anything else, Sakura screeched, " What the hell did you do to my shirt!?!" She closed the door behind herself.

"Um, well, you might want to get it dry-cleaned..."I said skeptically. Sakura raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me?!"

"Well, there was tea on it! I didn't lie about that! Kind of..." I exclaimed.

"So, why exactly was your shirt on backwards?" Sakura asked, crossing her arms. I sighed.

"We were kissing, and Hikaru wanted to go further, and I said no. But then the waiter started to walk into the room, so I just threw the shirt on. That's when I accidentally got tea on the shirt," I explained, using simple terms so Sakura would understand.

"Ewww, Kissing. Gross." Sakura halfheartedly and flushed.

"What exactly did you do, Sakura?" I scolded.

"Well..."

Sakura's POV'

"You know how Kyoya's father is very strict about what the world is allowed to see and know. And you probably didn't know , but the hotel we were in is own by Ootori Enterprises, so we were being watched carefully. Except," I blushed, "we didn't know that until after the warning."

"Warning?" Yuuki raised an eyebrow.

"Well, um, I dared him to eat vegetarian for the night. Early today, he dared me to kiss him when we got to the restaurant. And I hadn't kissed him yet, because he eats meat, and I didn't want to get second hand meat-stuff."'

"Is that even a thing?" My twin asked.

"Yeah. Well, since he ate vegetarian, I didn't have an excuse not to kiss him, so I did. And I'm glad I did, but then one of the bodyguards showed up and kindly informed us that Mr. Ootori was watching our meal, to make sure that I didn't do anything to disgrace the Ootori name. So needless to say in the hotel we couldn't really do anything else... But the food was ok!" I ended happily

And needless to say, Yuuki and I both slept well that night