dont screw it up

"How did you even...get out!"

"Why would I do that? If you would just let me talk to you and explain everything, you'd see that I'm not the bad guy in this situation!" He leaned up and sat at the edge of your bed, sitting in a pool of his own made-up sincerity.

What was something you could say that would be sure to get him away from you? The only way to do that was to strike something in him that would make him feel nothing but disgust toward you.

"I slept with Eren." You blurt quickly, almost quick enough that you fumble over your words but the pure silence that came after was terrifying.

"You...wh-"

"Twice." You interrupted, moving your arms up over your chest and staring at him sitting on your bed with a tank top and grey sweats on.

"You didn't."

"Sleeping with your best friend was the best choice I made in years...wish I did it sooner." The situation became rather fulfilling, knowing that you were crushing his ideas of you from the inside.

So much so that instead of backing up, you took steps toward him in such a vulnerable state. He wasn't even capable of creating the words he wanted to say to you because he sat there in disbelief, leaning forward and resting his arm on his knee as he stared your way.

"I want you to leave. I don't want to see you again."

"Y/n? You up?" Eren shouted from downstairs, even with him downstairs you didn't seem to feel any safer.

Armin stood up from the edge of the bed, standing in front of you to provoke you further. He didn't say anything, anything at all. Precisely a minute when by, sixty seconds on the dot of complete silence except for the sounds of Eren's footsteps.

"I don't care...you're still mine, baby." he looked you up and down, smirking just a bit and the bedroom door pushed open.

"Like hell, she is," the sound of a gun cocking brought your attention over to him by the door.

Armin grinned, grinning as if he wasn't worried at all but when he turned around he remained straight-faced. He moved out of your way and turned to walk around the bed and approach Eren.

"Come on man, that's real low of you to fuck your best friends girl."

"Is it? Next time we fuck I'll be sure to film it and send it to you." Eren moved the gun over to the center of Armin's forehead without hesitation.

"Get out. I'm not in the mood to stain her floors," he demanded, slightly tilting the gun and his head to the door and Armin chuckled and nodded.

"He's not your bodyguard. When he's not with you, I'll get my chance."Armin announced before shutting the bedroom door behind himself and Eren staring in his direction.

As soon as he left you felt a sudden way of relief and disgust coming over you at the same time. Disgusted with your skin, you wanted to wash off any touch he had on you. You rushed over to Eren and wrapped your arms around him tightly, probably a little too tight.

"He touched me...I thought it was you so I-"

"I'm so sorry...do you want me to-?"

"Move in with me. Please." You insisted, he held you even tighter, rubbing your back up and down.

"Of course, whatever you want y/n," he assured, and you sniffled to try and prevent yourself from crying. You could feel his gun against your lower back yet it brought you a greater comfort than you'd imagined.

"I'm gonna take a shower." You slid your hands off him, you turned around quickly, and hurried off to the bathroom.

You wanted to wash off his touch that badly, you turned the shower on and pulled all your clothes off quickly. You hopped in the shower and immediately wanted to cry at the idea of what your life turned into.