i do

"You're sick..." you repeated and you held the paper that single handlers sent shock waves through your mind between your fingers.

"I'm not s-"

"Don't lie to me again!" You snapped, cutting him off before having the chance to and he stopped talking at continued staring at you.

You reached a breaking point with his tendency to lie, you could only imagine how much more he was lying about and that scared you.

"I'm not sick. What you read is what they say could happen in the long run if I continue to not take the pills prescribed." he explained and you wiped the fallen tear off your cheek while the sudden sadness just became unraveled with anger, he put his hand on top of yours but you moved it away from him.

"Y/n..."

"How long have you known about the long-term effects of not taking the pills?"

He didn't say anything, the silence was loud...louder than your utter anger for how long he'd been lying to you about multiple things.

Everything just went quiet.

You shook your head in disbelief, forcing an exhale while staring at the wood floor trying to gather yourself but it was harder than you wanted it to be. You stood up and walked past Eren and the bed to leave the room.

Being frustrated is something you were tired of feeling, you were in a better relationship and place in your life than a year ago and you just moved into a gorgeous home, you had every right to be upset but you genuinely couldn't bare being upset anymore.

You walked out into the kitchen and grabbed the assortment of pills in a little box you had yet to unpack, it was from the bathroom at your apartment and you took them all out and grabbed the day-by-day pill assorted. You opened every day up on the assorted and opened one pill bottle, you placed the dose into each day and repeated it until Eren came out into the kitchen and saw you leaning in front of the counter.

"What are you doing?"

"These ones are for Monday, twice a day. You have to take these today." You instructed as calmly as possible and turned to hand him the ones you were referring to.

"Baby-"

"I'm going to bed so hurry up and take them please," you asked of him, he took the pills and you didn't bother checking under his tongue like usual, instead you nodded and set the pill assortment down. You shuffled past him quickly and went to go get ready for bed after quickly putting the clothes in the washer and putting your pajamas on.

You realized you didn't eat dinner, you had late lunch with Hitch at the mall and had some leftovers in the to-go box so you sat in the dining room by yourself and ate dinner.

There was this feeling you got every time you used yourself as an advisement for Eren, you felt like you were making his health all about you which isn't what you wanted at all. There was this guilt, still lingering around because you knew for a fact he wouldn't do things for himself but you knew he'd do anything for you and you used that to your advantage on getting him to get better.

This was the first time in your relationship you left the argument unsolved, with no solution, no reassurance, nothing. After eating, you laid in bed wide awake, not facing your normal way of being cuddled up to Eren but instead on the edge of the bed with your back facing him after he decided to join you in bed.

The night was silent too, couldn't even hear either of you breathing, his back was facing you as well but when he first laid down he was facing you in hopes you'd turn to him but you didn't.

You couldn't even fall asleep, you knew he wasn't falling asleep anytime soon either.

The thought that he would die never really played much in your mind, you didn't think about it being a "thing" so now that it had been brought to light you found yourself only wanting to cry but being sick of crying. Instead, you just laid there with not a single thought in your head yet every emotion running through you all at once.