Chapter 1

It was 8:00 o'clock at the night, They were at Perry Davis' place, a very spacious place if you ask me

It was 8:00 o'clock at the night, They were at Perry Davis' place, a very spacious place if you ask me. At this moment she always cared about taking care of the house before her parents come home from a very important conference.

Now left alone with no supervision, Perry glances at every action the guests did. She made sure that there will be no wine stains on the immaculate white couch, nobody have access from upstairs, no drugs, and most importantly no lovemaking. 

"Attention everyone! My parents are about to go home now in an hour so you best go home at this rate!" Perry stood on the stairs and warned them to skedaddle. Of course, the crowd didn't agree with her but to make the flow smoothly all of them exits the front door.

When everyone left, Perry excused two of her besties, Layla Miller the girl with all the knowledge, and Grace Johnson the girl with all the greater taste in beauty. 

Grace said to Perry why'd she made the others leave, and so was Layla, stating that Perry's parents will come back next month. 

"They almost tore the house down, I'm not taking any chance on cleaning this place like I did last year." Perry was too stubborn.

Having the three of them in the living room, Grace's phone starts to ring across the other side of the living room. Grace said to Perry and Layla if they have their phones with them, fortunately, their phone are in their left and right pockets. 

Knowing Grace, she does have the essence of forgetting specific things. 

Being uneasy, Grace marches with her heels tapping on the floor, through the living room to the dining room. When she reached the room, her phone was not seen. Grace searches around, meaning searching by the counters and pantry. But her phone is still missing.

Suddenly, the ringtone stops. This makes her even more frustrated.

"This is getting ridiculous." Grace whispers to herself as she opens and closes the kitchen drawers only to find silverware and glass artifacts scattered around the shelves.

For the second time, the phone rings again, and this time it was near Grace's premises. She soon sways her head from left to right and saw a huge door knowing that it was a closet.

"Perry and Layla you are so dead!" Grace yelled out to them from across the house.

Grace held the silver doorknob in her right hand and barged in and to her surprise, it was her phone slightly leaning on the wall, plus it was visible enough for her to see who is calling.

It was an unknown number.

Grace grabbed her phone and immediately answered it. 

She started to talk to the guy on the phone. "Grace Johnson, speaking." 

Obviously, the guy on the phone had a very profound voice, it felt like she was speaking to the devil. The man then asked Grace about her status, whether she's single or taken, by this rate Grace decides to keep the conversation alive, answering the stranger's question in a creative yet fiercely.