Chapter 7

The jig is up

The jig is up. Everything is revealed! Harley Gray's the killer and a traitor!

"Wakey, wakey," Harley said as she positioned her dagger into Layla's chin.

Grace and Layla were tied up on the chairs, their hands were behind their backs fully tensed. Their eyes began to twinkle. But their mouths were covered with duck tape so not a single word can be set. Grace awakens from Harley's maniacal voice. 

Realizing that they are being held, hostage. Grace screams in action and made Harley infuriated. "Awww, does Grace Jhonson wanna get out of here? Well too bad!" Harley mutters at her face and slashes Grace's knee, but Harley didn't fully barge in the dagger.

Grace tried holding in her whining voice, instead, she blasted tears, pouring down her cheeks. Harley didn't care--- even for one bit. "That'll teach you," Harley said wickedly.

Only then Layla woke up, she twitches her eyes until she can able to recover her vision. Layla slowly turned her eyes to Grace and saw that her knee is oozing out blood.

"Ahhh... finally you woke up!" Harley approached Layla while she spins around with her dagger in her hands, "Hey bestie! missed me? I'm sorry I didn't have the time to visit you, care to have some wine? the best, strong kind?" Harley wasn't talking about wine, she was talking about something else-- something that's red-- like blood.

Harley then came around Layla's chair where her hands were, Harley scrunched her knees to the floor and started to carve out a heart mark on Layla's wrist, this made Layla yell while Grace watches her in agony and grief.

This proves that Harley is a total psychopath, considering that she had a kill streak for almost seven days.

"There we go!" Harley felt outstanding doing that, she pats Layla's back to appreciate her companionship. Of course, Layla didn't love it. How would anyone be satisfied with etching someone's wrist?

Harley had enough talking and chose to let them speak instead. Harley unpatched Grace's tape, after that she went to Layla's and did the same thing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Layla breathes heavily, but she is unable to talk normally for the moment...

"Why did you kill them?!" Grace said while she shiver dreadfully at her chair.

"I don't think it's any of your business" Harley answered.

"Just answer the fucking question!" Grace yelled back.

"Fine, if you insist you little bitch!" Harley eventually have spoken the truth.

It turns out that Harley survived the night she and Layla got attacked. However, Harley was too late to catch up with Layla and the police, She hid inside the house for almost half an hour. Harley didn't want to lay on the floor so instead, she deeply wandered around the house for a bit. Until she discovered the basement.