Andres

Andres Russell AliasFreshie My Dear (By Shreya)Mr

My Dear (By Shreya)
Mr. Overachiever (By Zeph)
Andres Bond (By self)
Nerd (By Beckett)
Double Trouble (with Atlas) (By Zeph)
Young grasshopper (By Zeph)

Sunshine (By Griffin)
Mr. Sun-Att (By Zeph)
Super Andres (By self)

Light Wielder, Source Crusher & Sun Summoner (By Griffin)

Eye Color hazel

Hair Color Brown

skin color White

Date of Birth January 18

FamilyTodd (Father) †
Theia (Mother)
Atlis (Younger Twin Sibling)
Uname Caretakers

Romance

Shreya

Status

Alive

titles

Most Tenacious (revealed to Beckett)Mr.Overachiever (By Zeph) AllegiancePenderghast prep of Elemental Magicks
His friends & familyWeaponMirror Dimension Sword
Mace of BlastingPersonality

Andres personality generally perceived as a helpful, amiable, and confident person. If Andres follows Sun-Atts' personalities to a T, Andres also are very loyal, and are skilled at getting people to work together. Atlas tells him that he have Mom's optimism, although the gene for magickal aptitude and problem solving must have skipped him. Atlas' caretakers told him that his mom never lost hope that they have all get through this and be a family again. According to Atlas, Andres apparently inherited his birth father's ability to be good at sports.

Atlas

Atlas tells him that he is his twin Brother, when Atlas shows him the other half of the photo he found, of himself as a baby. Atlas' memories, will refer to you as the older twin. Dean Swan reveals that Andres were born a minute before midnight and Atlas was born a minute after midnight.

Professor Evelyn Swan

is introduced as his Sun-Att instructor, who had in her bag a torn picture with him as a baby. she admits to knowing Atlas and calls him by name when Andres saves them from the Shade that attacks them. They subsequently reveal to Andres that they had no idea Atlas had been stuck in the Mirror Dimension this whole time. Before the two of them go back to Andres dorm, she tells him how Atlas did a lot to keep him safe and shield him from the evils out there.

Theia

Atlas' caretakers told him that his mom never lost hope that they all get through this and be a family again. He ask Raife about his parents, he tells him that there mother was a surprise, that she had a fierceness in her. In the end, she begged him to spare him and Atlas, promising him great things and powers untold if he honored her wishes. Revealed to Atlas that there mother is the Sun Source which makes them both half-mortal and that her name is Theia. After reading her journal, Andres and Atlas' father's name was confirmed to be Todd.

Caretakers

Andres caretakers ( surname is Russell) were trusted college friends of his parents.

Pend Pals

The Pend Pals are ahis best friends at Penderghast. his relationship with each. Has to be aro-ace like , be just friends with Zeph, griffin, Aster, Beckett and Boyfriend to Shreya

Powers

Spell casting

Fire att

Sun att

Prescience
i got all of this From pixle barry