Griffin

Full NameGriffin LangleyAliasGriffin the Fearsome (By Andres ) Griffin the Almighty Griffin (By self,)Mister Positive (By Andres) Griffin The Green Thumb (By self) Griffy (By Andres) The jockish upperclassman (By Beckett and Katrina) One Who Made ...

Griffin the Almighty Griffin (By self,)
Mister Positive (By Andres)
Griffin The Green Thumb (By self)
Griffy (By Andres)
The jockish upperclassman (By Beckett and Katrina)
One Who Made The World A Safer Place (Andres)
Mister Heart of Gold (By Andres)
Eye Color Brown

Hair Color Black

skin Black

march 5

unamed Parents

StatusAlivePersonality

Griffin is honest and down-to-earth, as well as optimistic. As he is the first person Andres meet when he come to Penderghast, he appears helpful and friendly, too, volunteering to take him to orientation and later to your dorm hall. He finds it difficult to lie or keep secrets from his friends. He is hardworking and doesn't seem to like confrontation, as he does extra work for the Thief team despite not being friends with them off the field.

Realationship

Andres

Andres meets him when he pulls him out of the lake, and uses Air magick to help him dry off. After he drops off at the dining hall for orientation, Andres meetshim again outside where he was helping him find his star-tracker.

Parents

His parents want him to become a professional Thief player and he says that they are his biggest fans sports-wise, but they are not listening to him if he tries to talk to them about getting into natural disaster relief out of his wish to help people.

Everett Merkseyer

is the captain of the Thief team. He appears abrasive towards Griffin in their first interaction shown together, and Griffin has expressed the feeling that his teammates do not treat him very well. Everett asks Griffin to take over for him as next year's Thief captain.

Pend Pals

Despite being a sophomore and the Thief team's star player, Griffin is immediately accepted into Andres group of friends. He is unabashed by openly complimenting his physique or by Zeph's star struck admiration. Except in the dining hall and the roost, he doesn't appear to hang out with as much as the others. Since he and had more free time, they helped Shreya with the party preparations. Since according to Zeph, Griffin cannot keep a secret to save his life, Zeph takes it upon himself to place a charm on Griffin to prevent him from revealing the truth.

Powers

Spell casting

earth att