Shreya

Full NameShreya MistryAliasPrincess (By Andres)The walking Instattuned post (By Beckett and Katrina) Date of birth march 12 Eye ColorBrownHair ColorDark Brown

The walking Instattuned post (By Beckett and Katrina)
Date of birth march 12
Eye ColorBrownHair ColorDark Brown

skin tan

FamilyUnnamed Grandmother
Kevya (Mother)
Nehal (Younger sister)RomancesAndresStatusAlive

Personality

Shreya can come off as snobby to others, but as Andres soon realizes, she's actually a kind and helpful person. She was thrown into the spotlight at a young age because of her family's position, but she wants to create her own path and be herself. Because she (or rather her family name) is famous, she says everyone thinks they already know her and she doesn't get to be in control of her own story. Andres explains to his friends that she has no filter and she has a natural disposition to flirt. Sometimes, she wishes she could be more accommodating.

Andres

Andres first meets her in the Hall of Mirrors with . Later, He discover she is his roommate, and it is shown that Shreya cares about him a lot. After only knowing Andres for a day, Shreya decides to keep his secret of not knowing magick, and even goes out of her way to help him discover it. Her being the love interest. She has no problem openly flirting with Him in public such as fluttering her eyelashes. Adrian kiss her. She states it's convenient given that his roommates. He find out she masterminded his surprise birthday party during her free time. ajemtease her about her fashion priorities during a game of 'Never Have I Ever', quoting her to the group, "If I have to look at this tragedy one more time, I'm going to disown myself", the tragedy being a scuffed shoe. He also step away from the party, and romance her further. Andres become intimate with her even if you hadn't romanced her prior. Becoming intimate with her. Andres also decide to go to the future gala with her as a separate decision. She calls him her best friend.

Pend Pals

Even though she mentions, that she has (other) friends, she has made friendship bracelets with perfect hair enchantments for Andres, Griffin and (plus an extra if Zeph loses or breaks his). When Andres invite Beckett to join the group, she gives the extra bracelet to him. She coined the group's name as Pend Pals. She seems to have no problems roping Zeph or Griffin to help her or accompany her, and even if Beckett or Atlas say "no" to her, she doesn't take their refusals. Such as, i, she gets Beckett to agree to go with Andres group to find the Winter Solstice rave; , she plans to make Atlas a bracelet even if the latter doesn't accessorize.

Family

As the eldest child, Shreya tells you that she is expected to take over Mistry, Inc. someday. However, her ideas during her freshman year at Penderghast are shot down by her parents even when she is sure they will turn a profit. She doesn't understand why her parents won't let her do things her own way, so she decides to start her own business during the summer.

Powers

Spell casting

Fire att