Chapter 37

At the moment all of Inarizaki, with the exception of Kita and Shiori, were still chatting or lounging in the hallway, basking in the feeling of their first win. On one of the benches, Captain Kimura, Vice-Captain Watanabe, and Coach Omi were discussing tomorrow's schedule and reviewing information on their next opponents from the Ibaraki prefecture.

Sitting beside them, Coach Kurosu looked up from his clipboard, scanning the room and then down to his wrist. Glancing at his watch, Coach Kurosu realized how close the time was to dinner. Standing up to stretch, Coach Kurosu figured, what better time than now to round up the young foxes and leave the gymnasium to eat.

Kimura: Coach Kurosu, is it already time to leave?

Coach Kurosu: Yes... Kimura, Watanabe, after I grab everybody else's attention and announce we're leaving, help me carry the equipment.

Kimura and Watanabe: Yes, Coach.

Coach Kurosu: Oh, also have either Kita or Shiori contacted any of y'all about their whereabouts. They haven't come back to the group yet.

Kimura, Watanabe, and Coach Omi: No.

Coach Kurosu: *ding* Oh, speak of the devil. Kita just messaged me. Shiori and him are waiting for all of us by the gymnasium's entrance.

Coach Omi: Typical Kita. Always knowing the right moment to communicate.

Watanabe: I don't know how he does it.

Kimura: It's kind of creepy if you really think about it.

Coach Kurosu: *claps* Okay! Inarizaki, gather up, all eyes on me.

Inarizaki: Yes!

Coach Kurosu: Hmm that doesn't sound like everyone... Aran, Akagi, and Omimi wake up the first years.

Aran, Akagi, and Omimi: Yes, Coach!

Listening to Coach Kurosu's orders, the three second years got up from their spots in the hallway, walking to where the majority of the first years lay sleeping. The three second years looked at each other, silently deciding who would wake up which first year. Once decided, they approached the agreed-upon first years. In the order of Sana, Mao, Anna, Ginjima, Atsumu, Atsuko, Osamu, and Suna, all of them sat on the ground, backs against the wall, with legs extended straight in front of them.

However, the only ones asleep were Ginjima, Atsumu, Atsuko, Osamu, and Suna. The overexcitement and adrenaline of today's events had completely exhausted their bodies. The other three were awake, choosing to quietly observe how their upperclassmen planned to wake up their friends and teammates. Respectively, Akagi and Omimi stood in front of Ginjima and Suna, leaning down a bit to gently shake them awake. The twos eyes slowly fluttered awake as the second years repeatedly shook them.

Meanwhile, standing over the Miya triplets, Aran looked down at the sight in front of him. Atsuko was seated in between her older brothers and due to her shorter height Atsumu and Osamu were leaning against her shoulders with their heads on top of her head. Smiling at the siblings, Aran pulled his phone out to take a photo, then put it away. Aran's smile disappeared when he remembered why he had walked over in the first place. Glancing around, he noticed everyone was waiting for him to hurry up.

Aran: Oi! Atsumu, Osamu, Atsuko wake up!...Y'all better wake up before I grab a pen and mark up y'alls faces.

Miya Triplets: *sitting up straight from their deep slumber and narrowing their eyes at the voice's owner* Aran–kun you wouldn't dare.

Aran: If I wouldn't dare then why did y'all wake up so fast?

Atsuko: Hehe. He's messing with us, right?