Chapter ~ 4: Setting In & Adventurer Guild

[ Third POV: Y/N L/N ] 

Uncloaking himself In an alleyway, Y/N walked for a few minutes and located the Inn he was In before.

Walking In, he smiled seeing all different kinds of races Inside the Inn.

' Human... Dwarf...Elves...Demi-Human...' Spotting the typical Isekai races, his eyes glowed, making those who looked Into them shiver and break out In cold sweat.

" Welcome to the Sleeping Dragon Inn, how may I help you?" As Y/N made it to the front desk, the mature normal-looking lady behind the desk smiled In greeting.

" I would like to a rent a room." Y/N smiled, getting straight to the point.

" Of course, how long would you be staying with us?" Not fazed by this, the lady still held her smile and asked Y/N.

" One month, If you could."

" Absolutely. That would be one gold coin." Professional as ever, she instructed.

" Here you are." Taking a gold coin out of his front pocket, he flipped It to her.

" Thanks!" Catching the coin, she then handed Y/N a metal key with a golden tassels at the end of It," Here's your key, Sir. If you need anything else, please ring the bell and someone would be right up."

" Is..."

" Yes Sir: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, are added." Tipping her hat at him, she smiled," If you need anything else, please ask away~"

" That would be all. Thanks for the room." Kind of weirded out by her overly happy voice, Y/N walked to the stairs.

" No, thank you, Sir! I hope you have a great day!" Almost jumping over the counter she yelled out, scaring a few people Inside.

" The same to you."

With a wave, he looked at the key and grinned,' Third Floor - Room 69.' reading the letters on the side of the key.

--

" Mm, this is nice."

Upon opening his door, Y/N nodded to himself okay with his new room, which is more like an apartment now that he looks at It.

The apartment itself has a Master bedroom, a guest room, and one big bath slash restroom while having a rather big kitchen connected to the living room.

His room was nothing to write home about, only possessing a king-size bed, a walk-In closet, and two dressers on each side of the bed. Luckily the bath/restroom is across from him, so he doesn't have to walk very far.

 Luckily the bath/restroom is across from him, so he doesn't have to walk very far