~*|• 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 •|*~

Hello!

Welcome to the 'celebrity/character crush x reader one-shots' book! :>

Thank you so much for coming to support this book! You just reading these one-shots and supporting this book is greatly appreciated. So thank you! ^^

Now, Before you start these one-shots, here is some very important information you need to know!:
OVERALL:
- This is a side project. So you may expect the next one-shots to come WAYYY after the last one (I'm sorry, I have a busy schedule ;-;).
- I'll mainly write with my own celebrity/character crushes first. As I write more one-shots, I'll start to take requests for characters!
- This book will most likely be updated when I have the motivation to write fanfiction, but not for my other stories (which I do suggest you go and check out :) )
- THIS IS COMPLETE FICTION!
- I RESPECT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE CELEBRITIES I WRITE A ONE-SHOT AND HEADCANON WITH: The personalities I write for these people are (most likely) inaccurate. Also, the people who are in relationships, I respect entirely.
- I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS: Their stories and the stories and ideas they come from belong to their amazing and talented creators.
- Y/N will mainly be gender-neutral or female depending on the celeb/character. If someone requests a femxfem reader, malexmale reader or something like that, I will write it as best as I can (I haven't learnt about writing malexmale reader yet. So I'll try my best to write that).
- I'll mainly get inspiration for the one-shots from songs! :>

HEADCANONS:
- I'll only write headcanons for characters.
- I don't want to write anything untrue about celebrities or write something about them that makes them uncomfortable.
- HOWEVER, For celebrities, I will make playlists for them to describe the vibe that a relationship with them MIGHT give.

NSFW/SMUT/TRIGGERING PARTS:
- There is going to be mature language in all/majority of these fanfictions.
- If there is smut for a celebrity, please remember that it is fictional.
- If there is smut for a fictional character, it's fictional as well.
- I will NOT write smut for minors. If it leads to a smut part (like making out or something), I will use the fades to black method (haha, Encanto lyric).
- If there is an Angst for a minor, I'll make sure that they are at a mature enough age if they aren't already. I'll add a warning at the beginning too.
- If there's an episode that has smut or something that may trigger some readers, I will add a trigger warning at the beginning of the episode :).

CREDITS:
- Credits to Pinterest and the owners of the original photos and gifs!
- If I get an idea for a oneshot I will try to credit the person who inspired me (if I remember their name I will include it)

Also, here are some other things you need to know:
Y/N - Your name
Y/M/N - Your middle name (Make up one if you don't have one-)
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour
Y/E/C - Your eye colour
Y/H/C - Your hair colour
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/T- Your hair texture (example: curly, wavy, straight, etc.)
Y/N/N - Your nickname (Or the name that everyone calls you)
Y/F/S/B - Your favourite singer/band
(Others will be said if needed along the way)

I'm really excited to write these one-shots! I've been planning to write a one-shot book for a long time now. And I'm extremely glad that I was finally able to do it! And I'm just as excited to share these one-shots with all of you :)

So go ahead, reader! Fantasise about your favourite celebrities and fictional characters.

And enjoy the one-shots!

Treat People With Kindness,
MJ (mj_michellejones), the creator.