~| 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 | 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝗀𝗁 |~

story: fem x fem! reader
Y/N pronouns + identity: they/she, demigirl/non-binary, bisexual
celebrity pronouns + identity: she/her, female, neptunic
includes:  fluff
time: 2021?
warnings: mentions of partner cheating
notes: I know Flo is straight irl (as far as I know), please know that this is complete fiction.//STREAM HARRY'S HOUSE
words: 807
——————
song: Boyfriends
artist: Harry Styles
"Boyfriends... They think you're so easy.."

——————"Y/N?

——————
"Y/N?.."

You looked at Florence, "Hey.." You mumbled. You sniffled a little bit, quickly wiping a tear that fell from your eye.

Florence immediately went over to you, embracing you into a warm hug that you so desperately needed. Within moments, you melted into her embrace, crying into her shoulder. She held you close to her, wrapping her arms around your waist, letting you cry into her shoulder.

Florence then looked at you, "My goodness, what happened, darling?" She asked you gently.

"I-I saw him... c-cheating.." You stuttered out before breaking down into tears again. Florence felt incredibly sorry for you. Though, her anger for your now ex-boyfriend boiled inside of her. She tried to prevent herself from lashing out about him so she could take care of you.

"Oh dear.." Florence said sadly, "Here, let's get you inside."
——————
"How are you feeling, love?"

You looked away from Florence's living room TV and over to her. "I'm okay, I guess." You shrugged slightly, "Still upset though."

Florence sat next to you, "Of course, darling. You have every right to be upset." She responded. "He was a complete dick anyways." She told you as her eyebrows furrowed. You smiled slightly at Florence before looking back at the TV that was playing your favourite TV show.

"He didn't deserve you anyways. I could've done better..." Florence mumbled to herself, trying to be quiet so that you couldn't hear her.

Turns out her attempt at being quiet failed since you heard her.

"What did you say, Flo?" You asked before looking over to Florence. She looked back at you with wide eyes. You managed to see a slight blush on her cheeks, though it was hard to see as the lights were a little bit dimmed. She seemed like she was hiding a secret.

"Nothing." Florence said quickly, looking away nervously as more blush appeared on

Yeah, she's definitely hiding something.

"Florence.." You responded to her sternly. Your eyebrows were furrowed and a small frown appeared on your face. Your arms were crossed as well. You stared at Florence suspiciously. "What did you say, Florence?" You pressed, making her more nervous than she already was.

'Don't tell her.' Florence's mind told her. 'Don't even think about telling Y/N.'

"Flo.." You continued to look at her suspiciously. 'You know what. Fuck it.' Florence's mind said to her.

Florence looked away. "Boyfriends can really suck, Y/N. I know because I was in your shoes at one point." She started as she was looking away from your confused self. "They can be real assholes." She continued as her eyebrows began to furrow.

"They can think you're easy to trick. They can take you for granted. They can take you for their own, personal pleasure." She continued. Her eyes began to fill up with tears as her fists were clenched. "Once you trust them, they can start drinking and keep other secrets from you, breaking your heart."

You looked away, realising that Florence was right. You closed your eyes, holding back your tears.

"I could've done better. I could've treated you better, Y/N/N." She sighed as she looked back at you.

Your eyes widened in shock and realisation of what Florence said to you. You didn't really think she was into you, or well, women or people like you in general. But it turns out she actually is interested in people like you. And it surprised the hell out of you.

You looked away, thinking about what she said. You were speechless and shocked, but also you were happy.

Originally, your relationship with your now ex-boyfriend was a chance for you to move on when you were in doubt of Florence liking you back. Once you got closer to him, you actually fell in love with him. You didn't actually realise that Florence felt the exact same for you.

You tried to keep your feelings hidden, but now... you couldn't help it.

You looked back at Florence. You looked noticed the few tear stains on her cheeks. Your Y/E/C eyes trailed up to her deep, dark ones that were filled with tears. You stared deeply into her eyes, seeing the regret and sorrow that was hidden behind them.

You cupped her cheek, stroking it with your thumb gently, wiping the few tears that fell from her face.

Before you knew it, your lips were on hers. She kissed you back without hesitation. Her lips were soft and plump. You could taste the slight flavour of her strawberry chapstick that lingered on her lips. The both of you smiled slightly as you kissed each other.

Moments later, you both pulled away slowly, softly gasping for air. You leaned your forehead against hers, staring deeply into her eyes.

"I shouldn't have given up on you..."