~| "𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 '𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘳..." | 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗋 (𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽) |~

story: male x fem! reader
Y/N pronouns + identity: she/her, female, straight
character pronouns + identity: he/him, male, straight(?)
includes: fluff
time: 2023 (Post-Blip/FFH)
warnings: Endgame events mentioned :,)
notes: Y/F/F = Your favourite flower, The scenes from Spider-Man: Far From Home I used do NOT belong to me! They belong to Marvel Studios and Sony Entertainment, This is my first Peter x Reader (And one shot of this book). Wish me luck!
words: 2205
——————
song: I Like Me Better
artist: Lauv
"I Like Me Better when I'm with you.."

——————"Hey!"

——————
"Hey!"

Peter turned around immediately and saw you, standing there in the middle of your hotel room's doorway.

You were still in your outfit that you wore to the opera. You wore flower printed dress. Your Y/H/C hair was clipped back, but with two parts still sticking out in front. You still wore your Chuck Taylors to accompany your outfit as well.

Peter stared at you as a small smile formed on his face. "Hey." He greeted as his smile stayed.

"Where were you?" You asked him suspiciously as you leaned against the door frame, crossing your arms.

"Um, I got lost.." Peter said nervously. He seemed like he was lying, so you didn't really believe him 100%. You then continued the conversation, trying not to let the awkward tension get the best of this conversation.

"We were.. worried about you." You continued.

"Oh." was all Peter said in response. You noticed him smile slightly.

"Uh.. Good thing you're back." You said with a small smile, unsure of what else to say. Usually it was pretty easy to talk to Peter as he was your friend. But as your feelings for him grew, it started to become more difficult to talk to him.

You weren't sure how to continue the conversation, so you decided to end it entirely, not wanting it to be more awkward.

"Anyways, uh, I'm gonna go pack my things since we're leaving tomorrow.. So, uh, Night." You said, beginning to go back into your room.

"Night.." Peter responded as he watched you go back into your room.

"You look nice-" Peter said before being interrupted by the door being closed.

Peter on the other hand didn't really want the conversation to end. He wanted to continue spending time with you. He savoured moment he spent with you. But he didn't know how to start conversations with you, which made it difficult to find ways to have time between you and him.