Author's Note #01

⚠➡PLEASE READ⬅⚠

Hello! arkham_knightx  here! So, this is my first actually well-planned story which I'm going to start updating in a few weeks. I'm not a professional author, obviously, just a major Riordanverse/DC/Marvel fan, so please don't criticize my writing too much! I would appreciate constructive feedback, but please don't use too much language in the comments section. 

I am only going to say this once: most images/videos/other media I'm going to be using are found on Google and Pinterest, except for some drawings I might draw myself. Of course, the characters and storylines except for some OCs and Plotlines following the OCs belong to Rick Riordan or DC. 

Also, some parts of this book could be triggering to some people, so if you are sensitive to topics like death, murder, suicide, war, blood, depression or self-harm, read at your own risk. Do remember, if you are suffering from any of the above, call your local helpline or seek help from trusted adults and friends. If not, you can always talk to me, I'm open.

Anyways, all of ^^ this ^^ sounds very formal, I know, but I just felt like this was important to mention.  

Oh and I'd also like to add that you guys are free to ask me any questions you have. And I have a little challenge for you➡ Guess what's going to happen in the next chapter! The person who gets the closest answer will have the next chapter dedicated to them!

Questions for me in this line --------------------->

Answers to the challenge in this line ----------->

If you're excited about this, do add it to your library so you can get updates whenever I post. Adios!