1.2 Some Mistakes Get Made

"this is my house!" He pointed towards the tin sheets, and ran inside.

"Amish don't run!" Riddhima said following him with Gogo in her arms.

"Where is your father?" Riddhima asked Amish, who was bathing Gogo.

"He said he will come in 5 minutes, so I am waiting for him here." He said.

Riddhima's heart ached. She knew the suffering of living without parents. But like this? It was beyond her imagination. She had took a resolution, to give Amish all love she has, to help him with everything, to raise him.

"Collect all your things, we will not stay here from now." She said to him, and took the card from the pocket of her kurti. She was lucky enough to realise that Vansh...left her.

"Where will we stay?" Amish asked Riddhima, holding his bag and Riddhima's hand together, while Riddhima held Gogo from another hand.

"Just a minute, I will tell you." Riddhima said and entered in the ATM. Her only hope for now.

Reaching the computer centre, she logged in to her drives and took a print of her physiotherapy degree.

"What is this?" Amish asked looking at the paper.

"This.... is our future." Riddhima said "come now we need to find a place to sleep."

Making sure Amish was alseep, Riddhima stepped out of the guest house, the cheapest one she could afford right now. Moving on towards the other side of the road, a small hospital.

"Hi mam. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Sorry to bother at this time. But is this hospital in a need of a physiotherapist? I am actually looking for a job so that I can stable myself." Riddhima said slowly.

"You may come tomorrow at 9 a.m. so you can meet Dr. Asthana who will be able to help you." The receptionist replied.

"Okay. Thankyou." Riddhima said and started to leave, when the receptionist stopped her.

"You have wounds on your hands. First get it bandaged." She said, calling the nurse from inside.

Of course, the wounds which she forgot about. Riddhima couldn't believe she got so crazy in stress that she couldn't even think what's happening around her. The bike which gave her the wound made her realise the wound of her whole life.

A tear escaped her eyes as the wound was touched by antiseptic. Not because of the pain in her hand, but it was the pain in her heart.

2 months later

"Ma!" Amish came running in his school uniform, and hugged Riddhima's legs tightly.

"So how was your first day at school?" Riddhima asked pulling his cheeks, while he giggled.

"It was good. We went to the park to play... And mam has said to bring the booms tomorrow...and also...." Amish continued to blabber while Riddhima listened to him attentively.

Vansh, who was standing at the gates of the hospital, was waiting for Riddhima to come. As he got the information about her living here, and that too with a child.

Siya was still in coma, there was no difference in her conditions anyhow. Her survival was becoming tough day by day. But Vansh, his heart was not able to live in the empty room again, with both of the almirahs termed as his.

"Gogo!!" Amish ran towards him, and Riddhima took big steps to meet his pace, in the previous two months she never left him alone. He was her son now. The only one who loved her...not to forget Gogo.