2.0 Tu Na Mera

Guys! Some mistakes get made is finished!
You can take this as a prologue, because right now I have school from 10:30 to 4:45. So it's a little tough. But don't worry....summer holidays coming soon 😌

"lagta hai tumhe realise ho gya tumne kya kho diya" Vansh said with his usual, taunting tone.

Kabir stood speechless, yes. Vansh was correct. He has realised what he has lost. Totally. Completely.

"Riddhima ko filhal meri zaroorat hai, mai tum jese bewakoof par time waste nhi kr skta."

Before he could say anything, Vansh left the room with a smile. Kabir gulped the left of his drink, remember the time when Riddhima used to hug him tightly, how she used to smile at his gifts, giving him some small yet precious gifts.

Now she wasn't doing anything for Vansh, exactly. Because she doesn't love him. He complied himself.

You were the one to kill that bubbly Riddhima. His sub concious mind mocked.

"No!" He screamed, throwing the glass on the floor. It shattered into thousand pieces.

That's what you did with her heart.

"No! No! No! I didn't...I didn't..." He tried to stop, stop himself from thinking.

He had lost her, she is not coming back again.

She walked on the glass for him.

"She married him for me!" He shouted, and rushed to his room.

It's his final decision. He will bring back Riddhima to him, at any cost. He will first apologize to her, slowly befriend her again, and then remove Vansh from her life.

Of course he can do that, he knows her way better than Vansh. Universal truth. She had told him everything about her past, and Vansh isn't interested in listening. There was one important thing he didn't knew, and the day was near. This would be the strongest key to his success.

"This...this will keep ME in her mind instead of Vansh." Kabir laughed at his idea.

This was just to tell the concept, I will try to write it till tomorrow.