2.1 Tu Na Mera

"off oh Riddhima...I told you not to get off the bed. For god's sake you are hurt!" Vansh said finding Riddhima standing near the washroom.

"Vansh! I was inside the washroom... can't I even go there?" Riddhima replied being irritated, since morning he was chanting the same thing. Don't get off the bed.

"Ohk fine my angry bird. Now let me help you." Vansh said taking long steps towards her.

As she expected, Riddhima was in her husband's arms and softly placed on the bed.

"I was thinking that everything is done... let's also go for a honeymoon?" Vansh said with a grin.

"Can you just stop flirting for now? I am in pain and you just like to teasing me." Riddhima said nonchalantly.

So weird of her. Vansh thought. Never in his life he has seen her behave so rudely..to anyone..

"Okay...relax! I won't say anything. Now " Vansh said, trying to understand what the problem is. "Is it paining a lot?"

Her eyes were tearful and her lips quivered, Vansh was surprised by this sudden change and hugged her softly. And not so soon, she was weeping in his arms.

"Riddhima what happened? Don't cry like this please. Tell me...we will sort it out." Vansh cooed her rubbing her back.

Riddhima instantly broke the hug and wiped her tears, nodding her head in no.

"It's fine it's just...just old things bothering me." Riddhima replied, not looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry...I have told you so many times that forget what happened and see what will happen. Everything will change itself." Vansh said and kissed her forehead while Riddhima hugged him tightly.

Vansh smiled imagining her reactions at the bunch of roses he had bought for her on his way back to home. Her mood was really off since morning, past always bothers; he knew.

The reason he never asked her anything was, he knew she had suffered a lot her whole life. He wanted her to forget it and remember only and only love he gave to her. He never wanted her to remember the things which hurted her the most.

"She will be sad if you give it to her today." Kabir said, breaking Vansh's thought.

"And who asked for your opinion?" Vansh taunted moving ahead.

"Her bad days are going on Vansh, don't hurt her more. Every year, she is the saddest at this time." Kabir said, not paying heed to his words.

"Because she was with you. Not this year, half brother." Vansh didn't stop and moved ahead, just thinking about her reaction.

"She will never tell you." Kabir said, knowing what would stop him.

"That..." Kabir stopped, confirming he will hear.

Vansh turned around, to hear what he was saying. Whatever the world said, Kabir was the best manipulator ever seen.

"That?" Vansh grunted, knowing he would try his best to change the topic soon.

"Her childhood trauma. Did she ever tell you why she want to know about her parents?" Kabir said, slowly moving ahead.

"Any child in the world would hate their parent if they abandon them. But Riddhima? She wants to meet them, ask something. Did she ever tell you?" Kabir said, putting his hands on Vansh's shoulder.

"Get off Kabir." Vansh said, moving away from Kabir.

The words did make impact on his mind. Should he directly ask Riddhima? No. She is actually not happy. He could figure it out himself. He thought.

"Sweetheart! I got you something." Vansh said closing the bedroom door, he turned to see Riddhima sleeping in the bed.

He chuckled keeping the flowers at side and kissed her forehead lightly.

After freshening up himself, he sat on the couch with the thought of Kabir's words. He remembers Riddhima telling him that she wants to meet her parents once in her life, as and them why they did this to her.

Vansh was confused... He couldn't anything less. Any child would hate a parent who has abandoned them. But Riddhima was already different from any other person.

"Thankyou Vansh." Riddhima mumbled getting off the bed, sat next to him and kissed his cheeks.

"Are you fine now?" Vansh asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Riddhima asked.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Riddhima... Is there any...I mean... You.. agh! You...b-

"Vansh. I don't get anything you are trying to say." Riddhima scoffed.

"I want to know that old thing which is bothering you." Vansh said straightforward, just the way he didn't want to say.

Riddhima looked into his eyes for a while and took a deep breath.

"That just ruined my mood again." She mumbled walking outside.

"What if I try to find your parents?"

She stopped at the open door, and looked back at him.

"They are dead. Just dead for me. And please just don't bring this up again." Riddhima said.

"I know it hurts you. But if you will not let me help you I can't let you out of the pain which I really want to do." Vansh argued... He just wanted to see her happy again.

"No one ever did that for me. You don't need to do that too." Riddhima said moving out.

It was suspicious. She was never like this. He knew she always craved for love she never got, but this Riddhima a spark; full of anger.

"Don't think that would stop me Riddhima. I will find it out for sure." Vansh mumbled to himself, and opened her cupboard knowing he would find something in there.

Vansh toom out all the stuff which was sent to Riddhima from orphanage in the cartoon. The dress, the books, the toys, and last; a bracelet.

First, a locket which she had with her since she was in orphanage. Now a bracelet?
It too, must be connected with someone.

The bracelet was snatched from Vansh's hand. Vansh thought it to be Riddhima, but it was Kabir who was looking at it carefully.

"This is Riddhima's bracelet. Which was given to her by her brother." Kabir said, and Vansh looked at his suspiciously.

"Kabir!" Riddhima stomped into the room, snatching the bracelet from him. "don't you dare touch it again."

"Okay...sorry. But I think you should tell Vansh about the story of all of these things... If I know he must know about it too." Kabir said eyeing Vansh.

"I don't need advices from you. Just leave." Riddhima said pointing out of the room.

Kabir raised his hands in the air with a small smile and left the room.

"Riddhima you need to tell me. That bastard knows and I am still sitting here seeing you acting different." Vansh argued, it was too much for him now.

"I will tell you once I feel secure enough to tell you." Riddhima replied.

"You don't feel safe with me?" Vansh questioned, being a little hurt.

"I do. I meant about the surroundings. And my situation. First let me have some time to be okay." Riddhima said.

Vansh sighed with a fine and kissed her forehead. Ridhima hugged him and Kabir watched everything from the window.

"Don't worry. This is how it starts." He smirked and walked away whistling.

Hope you all liked it!
But I need a little more responses if people are reading this. Not as in votes but comments please.

Requests are open!