1. Remy

This is a short erotic story.
It's not meant to be realistic it's meant to make your panties wet. :)

Dear Diary
12/03/2026

Amir invited me over to his place for a late night dinner and quite frankly I don't know if I should go considering what's at stake here.

I'm deeply and utterly in love with my best friend and he so damn oblivious to the facts he thinks the reason I've been keeping my distance is because my food truck business is finally booming which is the partial truth. But the full truth is I don't know if I can continue on our friendship like this. I don't know if I can continue on being friends with a man who clearly has no sexual or romantic motives for me.

It's my fault for catching feelings anyways, after fifteen years of friendship and him not once trying to holla at me should have been a clear indication that I wasn't his type and he truly only ever saw me as a friend. Not to mention all the women he's ever messed with fit into a certain category; a perfect slim thick figure, perfectly straight white teeth, perfectly toned legs and perfectly large perky breasts that defied all laws of gravity.

Meanwhile my body was more on the plush and/or chubby side, no muscle tone anywhere. Enough ass to feed a village with thighs to match and DD titties that sadly followed the laws of physics sagging just enough to make me insecure about them. Don't get me started on my round ass areolas with rather perk nipples.

My waist is small, my hips are wide but I still had a nice little pudge on my lower stomach that wouldn't go away no matter what I did or ate.

So as you can see Diary, I have a very difficult decision to make and quite frankly I think I'm going to go with my brain this time instead of my heart.

After making myself a big bowl of kettle popcorn, I prepared to find myself a new show to binge watch on HBOMAX when I heard three consecutive knocks at the front door making my eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. I ignored Amir's phone calls and texts all day today hoping that he would get the message and just leave me the hell alone but life just couldn't be that easy now could it?

I pulled the plushy robe tighter around my body before slipping my feet into my cute bunny slippers.

I stood on my tiptoes looking out the peephole seeing Amir's gorgeous fucking face all up in it. I let out a low irritated breath. It should be illegal to be this fucking fine. He began knocking again even harder this time before speaking through the door.

"Open the damn door Remy." He growled out low making my pussy throb at the deep baritones in his voice. This was exactly why I was avoiding him, it seemed all this man had to do was look in my direction and I would be ready to drop my panties right then and there.

I slowly but surely opened the door allowing his tall stature to barge on in without even giving me time to move out the way first.

"Why come on in! Make yourself at home." I said sarcastically as he set down a few Walmart bags beside the couch before standing directly in front of me.

Gosh I almost forgot how fucking fine he was! His dark umber skin almost glistening under the dingy living room light along with a fresh line up, his waves on swim like usual.

The black tank top he wore fit his body like a second layer of skin, tattoos going up and down his arms and fading out onto his chest while the grey sweatpants he wore hung low on his hips, his V line peaking from above the hem.