5.Remy

"Oh? That's all you got to say? Some damn oh?" Amir looked down at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher plastered on his face.

"Um. I'm sorry?" I said shrugging my shoulders as Amir rolled his eyes before picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.

He took us towards my bedroom within seconds, tossing me so hard on the bed I bounced at least three times before gripping onto the sheets to steady myself.

"Sorry ain't gon cut it and you fucking know it Remy." He peeled off his sweatshirt, revealing his chiseled chest and defined eight pack. "You ignored me for four days straight and didn't even let me get my side of the story out. I've known you for over fifteen years when did we stop giving each other the benefit of the doubt?" He asked peeling his sweatpants down revealing his Calvin Klein's and a prominent bulge resting against his thigh.

"I-I don't know! Okay I don't fucking know! It's j-just...well I...fuck it! I might as well come clean. I-I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember and I never thought the two of us could actually become something let alone fuck each other. So when you got that 'call' it was almost like an I told you so warning from God... I-I let my emotions get the best of me and allowed my own insecurities make my decisions instead of talking to you like a grown woman and for that I'm sorry Amir."

I couldn't break the fierce stare Amir was emitting to me. It was like a spark went off in his brain and everything was coming to play. He went from his normal calm and nonchalant demeanor to almost animalistic. The carnal look in his eye told me that my confession gave him everything that he needed. But still he needed more. He needed to instill his claim over me for once and for all.

He was over my body in no time, his hand clasped tightly over my throat as he pressed our foreheads together. His lips barely grazing over mine.

"Take your robe off." His voice was so low and deep I almost didn't understand him, but the look in his dark brown eyes told me everything I needed to know.

I was moving to slow for him because I barely got the damn thing untied before he ripped it clean off my body, tearing apart my favorite fucking robe by the seams.

Before I had a chance to remark he tore my sleep shirt directly down the middle, exposing my trembling naked body all for his gaze and his gaze only. His dark eyes raked over my figure before he flipped me onto my stomach and yanked my hips up so my ass was sticking out. He slapped my ass cheek hard earning a moan from me before slapping it again then mushing my face into the bed.

"I've been in love with you since the day I first laid my eyes on you." He snapped his hips hard, his thick dick stretching me out completely causing me to let out a noise between a moan and a screech. Good thing I was already soaking wet for him or his length could have seriously done some damage.

"I never wanted to cross that line and risk making you feel uncomfortable or scared of me. Scared of the feelings I've held inside me for so damn long. I settled for our friendship because I knew I wouldn't be able to live right if you weren't a part of my life." He began stroking deep inside me, my pussy clenching tightly around his length, gushing more wetness.

"But when I finally got a taste of this sweet pussy you've been hiding from me for all these years, I knew I was completely and utterly obsessed with you." He wrapped his hand around my throat, pulling my body flush with his and making me arch deeper than I've ever before.

"This pussy is mine. All fucking mine. Don't you ever think about taking away what rightfully belongs to me ever again." One hand around my throat, the other gripping onto my hip tightly with his lips pressed my ear.

"From now on whenever we get into a argument we talk that shit out." He began to stroke faster, my ass clapping hard against his pelvis, his balls smacking my clit making my insides start to tingle.

"Do you understand?" He growled as I felt my pussy milk his length, wetness dripping down his thighs.

I shook my head yes, earning a harsh slap on my ass.

"Use your fucking words." His grip was so tight around my throat yet I could still breath well enough.

"Y-yes! I u-understand! Oh fuck I understand! Amir!" I moaned as he began to whine his hips making the tingly sensation in my belly spread like a bird's wings.

"Nah. That ain't good enough." His hand left my hip and traveled between my thighs, stroking my clit with just the right amount of pressure, setting off a bomb and making me squirt all over the fucking place like a wild geyser.

He ripped his dick out of me, gripping the backs of my thighs and eating my pussy from the back. He slurped all my juices up, even licking the trails running down my thighs before flipping me back onto my back and shoving his dick back in with a mean stroke.

"Oh God! Amir! I don't think I can take much more!" I moaned throwing my head back as he groped my breasts tugging on my more than erect nipples.

"Am I hurting you?" His lustful voice full of concern as he began to slow his strokes.

"Oh God no! You are far from hurting me!" I moaned as he gave me a side smirk before building back up his rhythm. I began clawing at his back as he ran his tongue down the side of my jaw before brushing his lips against my ear.

"I hope you don't mind... I posted a few clips of our sex tape on my OnlyFans." He growled in a low voice making my pussy clench.

"You should see all the messages and responses it got. So many compliments on how pretty and pink this little pussy is." His finger rubbed my sensitive nub just right without causing any discomfort.

"So many women and men want to have a go at this pussy. To eat it, lick it, fuck it, finger it." He gave four quick strokes as I moaned loudly earning a grin against my ear.

"I also put your Reddit account in the caption. Just imagine Remy...Your viewers plus mine having easy access to see this delectable pussy whenever the fuck they feel like it." Even though I just squirted all over this man I could feel another one forming in the base of my stomach.

"As much as it turns me on to hear how many other women and men want a taste, it also makes me that much more possessive over you. I'm one selfish motherfucker if you ain't noticed. Ain't nobody ever getting a taste of this." Before I knew it he picked up my lower body by my ass cheeks and began to plow into me like he had no sense left. The whole time he kept his gaze on mine as I balanced on my elbows, feeling my stomach clenching tighter and tighter, my pussy leaking a sad story.

"Fuck. You finna make me nut all in this pussy." He allowed me to rest back into the bed as he slid his dick out slowly making a loud popping noise once the tip was out.

"Can I nut in you Remy?" He asked smacking my clit with the tip of his heavy dick.

"Yes! Oh! Wait! Hold on? I don't think that's a wise idea. What if I get pregnant?" I asked as he gave me a wide grin.

"Then you would make me the happiest man in the world."

THE END
Should I do a bonus chapter?