2. Remy

Don't hesitate to point out any typos! Quite frankly I wrote this while smoking a blunt sooo I wouldn't be shocked if I messed up somewhere along the way. Please don't forget to vote and comment and follow!

Dear Diary
12/05/2026

Today is the day I fuck Amir on camera and as weird as it is to admit I'm pretty fucking excited to get the damn thing started. Just the thought of thousands of people watching my pussy get licked and stretched by the man I was in love with was enough to make me feel all giggly inside. Two days ago Amir and I crossed a line I honestly don't know if I can recover from it.

I've met a side of Amir I've never seen or heard of in our fifteen years of friendship and quite frankly he has ruined me for many men or women to come. The way he touched and caressed my body as if he had been doing it for years, made me cum harder than any other man or woman ever could. How filthy his dirty talk could become without making things weird or awkward. Yeah, I've got it pretty fucking bad.

I feel more lovely than I've felt in a very long time. I feel appreciated, almost cherished in a way. Just the memory of his thick dick stretching me out oh so completely and the way he sucked on nipples as if they were the most succulent dessert he's ever feasted on, is making my pussy drip while I write all this down.

But if I'm being completely honest Diary, as much as I want to get the day started I almost don't want it to end. For some odd reason I have a feeling that after today the friendship between Amir and I can go two ways.

Either our friendship becomes a relationship and we live happily ever after or our friendship ends completely and I lose the one I care about most.

I'm just praying that it's the first one.

TWO DAYS AGO

After ripping my robe clean off I had the instinct to cover my breasts from Amir's heated gaze but he was two seconds quicker, holding my arms above my head, my wrists tightly secured in his massive hand.

He took in my body slowly, his gaze not missing a inch of skin as he trailed his free hand down my body landing on my left breast possessively.

"Why are you tryna hide from me?" He asked in a low voice as he began placing kisses all across my chest then tweaking my nipple hard between his thumb and finger making me gasp at the slight pain. He quickly sucked my nipple into his mouth, bathing the damn thing with his tongue before sucking majority of my breast into his mouth making me pant loud and heavy. He did this motion back and forth between my breasts, leaving a couple love bites here and there most of all leaving me extremely hot and bothered.

"You're so damn beautiful. It's makes no fucking sense how much I want you right now." His grip on my wrists tightened as he suddenly placed his lower body directly between my legs so my bare pussy was pressed against his still concealed dick. He began to slow grind his hips into me, making my pussy lips part and smear my wetness onto him. My clit was so sensitive and engorged I knew all it would take was one little swipe in the right direction and I would come hard before he even got the chance to fuck me. I moaned even louder, arching my breasts towards him as he kept this motion in his hips teasing the hell outta me.

"You're so fucking wet I can feel that shit soaking through my drawers." He growled as he suddenly let go of my wrists, flipping me on to my stomach before I even had a chance to comprehend what was happening. He pulled me up by my hips so my ass was sticking out and pressing against his front. He then placed his hand on my lower back applying pressure to make me arch my back even more before shoving my face into the bed spread.