3.Remy

Dear Diary
12/08/2026

I haven't felt this fucking stupid in a very very long time. Why didn't I follow my gut instinct of leaving Amir the fuck alone once my feelings became this strong? Why didn't I listen to those voices in my head telling me to shut my legs and force him to leave? Why did I allow my heart to make a decision that it clearly wasn't meant to? Why did I have to open the fucking door to my soul and give him the power of completely screwing me over.

I guess I had really meant it when I said Amir had screwed me up for all women and men.

Because now I have no desire to give anyone the light of day again.

THREE DAYS AGO

It wasn't until we got to his room did I realize the reality of the situation.

His room was simple as I always remembered it to be. All black sheets with pillows to match and black curtains drawn over the window. His TV was mounted on the opposite side of the bed, with two drawers filled with various pictures and knit knacks in a specific order.

He took no time pushing me onto the bed before grabbing his handheld camera.

"Wait wait wait! You said my face wasn't going to be in it!" I said as I attempted to hide my face in which he chuckled.

"And it's not going too. I haven't even turned on the camera yet." He responded with a dimpled smile making me roll my eyes.

"So how exactly are you going to keep my face hidden?" I asked as I leaned back on the bed crossing my legs. His gaze traveled to where my thighs were slightly parted, so I decided to tease him even more and clench my thighs together so he can't see anything.

"I was thinking about giving you a ski mask to wear but the faces you make when I'm deep in that pussy are fucking criminal to keep hidden, so I'm going to crop your face out instead." He said as if it were the easiest thing on the planet to do.

"And how would that work?" I said procrastinating the inevitable.

"Don't worry Remy. I said I wasn't going to include your face and I fucking meant that. When's the last time I've done something to betray your trust?" He said in which I kept my lips clamped shut.

"Exactly. Now spread them thick thighs for me. I need to get a close up of that beautiful little pussy." He said as he pressed a button on the side of the camera, making a red light appear.

He kept the camera pointed at my legs so I knew my face wasn't in it, yet I couldn't help but feel a little shy.

"You need some help baby?" He said in a low voice in which I shook my head no while biting on my bottom lip.

Slowly but surely I opened my legs, becoming even more turned on at the feeling of my pussy lips parting and Amir's eyes directly on the prize.

"You're so damn sexy. Use your thumbs to hold your pussy lips apart." He instructed putting the camera closer to my pussy, then tapping a button which made a bright light turn on.

I did what he asked feeling my pussy become wetter and wetter as he climbed on the bed and knelt between my legs.

"I swear you got the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. Perfectly smooth and brown." He demonstrated what he meant by running his fingers down my pussy lips making my core clench while I was still holding it open.

"Perfect little clit too. So damn responsive to my touch." He ran his thumb over it make me unintentionally buck my hips.

"Just a perfect little pussy." He cooed as he sucked on his thumb before rubbing circles onto my clit. Light moans escaped out my mouth as my pussy began to make wet slushy noises the faster he rubbed.