𝐓𝐰𝐨

"She might be a bit loopy, she did just wake up," Tony said to Pepper. Sage had this giant grin on her face,

"Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me or something!" Peter said frantically. Tony walked over to his desk behind them and picked up this metal fork thingy hitting Peter in the side with it. Wincing slightly and jumping back Peter stared straight at Sage. "It's not a dream!" Peter leaped towards her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Careful Pete, she just woke up," Pepper said softly, Peter gently squeezed her and Sage hugged back.

"Oh my gosh i hope i don't wake up" Sage whispered, Peter's expression changed from happy to confused.

"What do you mean?"

"This feels so real though, ugh im gonna wake up crying. Please dont wake up" Peter pulled away from Sage abruptly,

"Sage, this isn't a dream" Tony looked over at the blonde sitting on the bed,

"It must just be the effects of the coma or something"

"I've been in a coma?" Tony nodded while Peter sat on the bed next to her. "This is one weird dream then"

"Sage, honey, you're not dreaming," Pepper said,

"Righttt, well im gonna make the most of this while it lasts" Sage swung her legs over to the edge of the bed to get up but Peter stopped her.

"You need to rest"

"No, I need to make the most of the time I have here" Sage quickly got off the bed so Peter couldn't stop her. Before she could even take a step she collapsed to the ground. Catching herself with her hands while everyone in the room ran toward her. Peter leaned down and helped her back up, Sage leaning onto his insanely strong arm for support.

"Y'know what, why don't you explain what you think is happening," Tony said as he kicked over the wheeled chair and Sage sat relaxing into it.

"I was in my room, watching Infinity War with my best friend Amelia. I fell asleep right after Loki died and then i started dreaming. Which is where we are now" Tony rubbed the bottom of his chin,

"Well thats not what happened at all" He responded, Sage looked up at him. "During the whole war outbreak thing that happened you apparently snuck out of the compound and followed us there. Despite us telling you to go home you didn't listen, you stood in the middle of both of our teams yelling at us to stop. And when we didn't listen, you took matters into your own hands and tried to get each person individually to stop. You flew up chasing after me, Rhodey, Sam, Steve, and Bucky-"

"I can fly!?"

"Yes, anyways Vision shot at Sam from the ground and he dodged, instead he shot you. You lost control and started plummeting to the ground. I tried to catch you but but i couldn't go fast enough. But somehow, you managed to slow your fall down enough to where you wouldn't die when you hit the ground, instead you went unconscious, which then led to a coma."

"But i dont get it.. everything seems so real here and home.." Sage held the side of her forehead in her hand,

"Its gonna feel like that for a bit"

"I can help Mr. Stark, I have a lot of videos and stuff" Tony nodded and Peter smiled pushing the chair out of the lab and into the elevator. Sage laughed alongside Peter as the doors closed.

"Tony, im worried. What if she just doesn't remember"

"She will Pep, dont worry" Tony stepped over to Pepper taking her hands in his, "Lets go for a walk, Friday?"

"Yes boss?"

"Tell Peter were gonna be out for a bit"

***