𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

(Hey Hunny Bunnies!! (This is now how i shall start my author notes XD) TYSM for 100+ followers! I love you all so so so much and cant thank you enough. So I gift to you a new chapter in honor of 100. Love you 3k!)

Peter had left a few minutes ago for a school thing, leaving Sage in her room by herself. Peter told her he didn't wanna go anymore but she told him that she'd be ok for a few hours and besides, Tony and Pepper were probably on their way home. The blonde swung her legs over the side of the bed and carefully stood up, bracing herself on her desk for a few moments.

"Ms. Sage, do you think this is a good idea?" FRIDAY's voice said from above her,

"Positive, and I can fly right? So if i fall ill just fly..if i even remember how"

"Shall i alert the boss?"

"You can, just say Im walking around and perfectly fine"

"Yes ma'am" Sage carefully took a step forward, then another. Laughing slightly in accomplishment she picked the pace up a bit and stepped into the elevator the doors closed as she clicked the button to the third floor. The elevator began moving and began playing Never Gonna Give You Up.

"Who did that?" She laughed,

"Pointbreak requested that this song be played every time you stepped foot inside" Sage smiled gaining control of her laughter. "Third floor" The doors opened revealing the living room and kitchen. Sage stepped out and walked to the couch, placing herself in the middle of it sinking into its plush cushions. She bent over to the table beside her and turned on the TV in front of her.

"Citizens of New York, please get somewhere safe, stay inside!" Sage turned the TV up watching as the camera showed a giant donut spaceship and Tony and Peter fighting this giant alien. Sage sat on the edge of her seat as the reporters were talking about all that happened and that Iron Man was off-planet now.

"Pepper Stark has entered the building," FRIDAY said, Sage kept her gaze on the TV while Pepper stepped foot into the elevator from downstairs.

"FRIDAY what floor is Sage on?" Pepper asked the AI concernment lacing her tone.

"Third"

"Get me there as quickly as possible" The doors closed playing a classical piece before opening again to the third floor. "Sage!" Pepper yelled running out of the elevator. Sage turned from the TV to face her adoptive mother, Pepper running over and sitting next to her.

"Whats going on?" Sage asked her,

"Im not sure, a wizard took Tony to his place with Bruce to talk then these aliens attacked. How did you get down here anyways?"

"I walked" The Reporter on the TV kept speaking about what was happening showing the same clips over and over again. Hours went by, Sage and Pepper staying in the living room watching the news and occasionally chatting or going to get a snack. The hours soon turned into a day, they both stayed in the same room sleeping on the couch till the TV began screaming. Pepper jolted upwards Sage following soon after. The reporter stared directly at them both as the camera fell.

"John?" The camera cut to the other news reporter looking somewhat concerned. He turned to the lady sitting next to him when his eyes grew. Sage and Pepper watched the screen as people began turning to dust, the camera fell yet again and the TV cut to a static screen. Sage turned to Pepper who had her hands running through her hair.

"FRIDAY! Whats happening! Where Tony!" Pepper demanded.

"Boss is off planet with Peter," Sage clicked through different news channels, every single one the same thing was happening. Pepper jumped off the couch and ran outside,