𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to earth" Sage sat in a black office chair in the meeting room. Everyone had gathered to talk about what they were calling the snap. Pictures of the team members who were snapped played above the table.

"World governments are, in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like..he did exactly what he said he was going to do" A picture of Peter flashed in front of Sage, she stared into his chocolate brown eyes, tears slightly forming in her green ones. She was mad, not at Tony, it wasn't his fault, she was mad at Thanos.

"Where is he now?" Tony demanded

"We don't know" Steve responded, his arms crossed, "He just opened a portal and walked through"

Sage looked over at Nat, she had been her best friend for the past couple of weeks practically like her aunt. Natasha gave her a small smile and something inside Sage struck. She felt cold like her heart dropped to the floor she knew it was going to be next to impossible to get everyone back. "Tony, you fought him-"

"Fought him? No, he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleeker Street magician gave away the stone! That's what happened; there was no fight"

"did he give you any clues? Any coordinates? Anything?"

"... I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision, but I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming."

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus."

"And I needed you, and you" He directed his gaze towards Sage, "As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy... You know what I need?" Tony stood up quickly from his chair and knocked over a few cups on the table in front of him, "I need a shave..." Everyone quickly ran towards Tony trying to get him back in his seat while he waved his finger in Steve's face, yelling at him. Sage sat back and watched, flinching slightly when he raised his voice. Tony clapped his hand over the arc reactor on his chest ripping it off and slapping it into Steve's hand. "You'll find him if you put that on, you hide" Tony's knees began to buckle before he fell, Sage got up quickly but stopped when Tony said he was fine. Everyone formed a circle around Tony so it was hard to see what was going on before Steve stood up with a slouched Tony leaning onto his arm and helping him to the lab.

***

Rhodey walked out of the room toward the rest of the group,

"Bruce gave him a sedative, he should be out for the rest of the day but he's fine"

"Well, you guys take care of him, and ill bring a Xorrian Elixir when I come back," The new girl said, she was wearing a black tank and leggings, Sage watched as she started to storm away.

"Where are you going?" Sage asked her

"To kill Thanos" She responded coldly, Sage turned her head and saw Nat looking at Steve.

"Wait, I'm coming to," Sage told her, she stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned. Sage quickly walked towards her,

"Why?"

"Because that giant grape took my best friend, I want revenge"

"And we normally do things together as a team," Nat said from behind Sage,

"We realize up there is more of your territory but this is our fight too," Steve said,

"Do you even know where he is?" Rhodey asked.

"I know people who might" She responded,

"Don't bother, I can tell you where Thanos is," A robotic blue lady said from behind the new girl. Sage furrowed her brows,

"How many new people do we have?" She thought.

"Thanos would spend a long time trying to perfect me, and when he did he talked. He talked about his great plan and i would ask, 'where would we go once it was complete' His answer was always the same. To the garden" The blue lady said,

"Thats cute, Thanos has a retirement plan"

"So then he's there?" Sage asked,

"More specifically here," A raccoon said, clicking a button on the table, a planet showed up above the table. "The stones were used here two days ago, we go there-"

"We find Thanos" Sage finished, the blonde looked over at Steve,

"Lets go get this prune" 

(Its shorter I know, sorry!)