001. supernatural

STATUS:
[ Available ]

TV SHOW: Supernatural
LOVE INTEREST: *
CHARACTER NAME: Jaime Barns*
FACE CLAIM: Mary Elizabeth Winstead*

TV SHOW: SupernaturalLOVE INTEREST: *CHARACTER NAME: Jaime Barns*FACE CLAIM: Mary Elizabeth Winstead*

TITLE:
Monster in Me

DESCRIPTION:
'Why don't we kill each other slowly? what can I say? Baby, what can I do? The monster in me loves the monster in you'

SYNOPSIS:
'She escaped from her shackles with a venomous smile and blood stained hands. Now she wanted to experience her new earned freedom.'

SUMMARY:
All that Jamie Barns had ever known was to be a weapon, and to obey her masters with every fiber of her being. The sole purpose of her existence was to be their tool her, and to accomplish their goals by any means necessary.

However, Jamie's meaningless existence would soon change with a chance encounter from a random hunter, causing her to want to become her own person and rebel against the people that turned her into an emotionless weapon.

She would learn to become a human being and that frightened her.

And so Jaime took revenge against her captors, killing them in the most brutal ways that would make a demon want to take notes but what she didnt know was that her former captors were in league with a bunch of rogue demons, and thus drawing the attention of the Winchester brothers.

EXTRA NOTES:
— Jaime Barns is inspired by the winter soldier.

— Jaime is aware of the supernatural, having hunted some creatures under the orders of her captors.

— Due to her time as being an emotionless assassin jamie struggles with expressing and processing emotions.

— The pairing can be the usual Sam or Dean but it would be really interesting if it was someone else. i.e lucifer or even Michael - it would be an interesting read for Michael and Jaime to explore the world of emotions and that they don't have to be the perfect soldier.

— Can be set in any season.

PASSWORD:
Who is your favourite archangel?