003. the vampire diaries

STATUS:
[ Available ]

FANDOM: The Vampire Diaries
LOVE INTEREST: Damon Salvatore
CHARACTER NAME: Evelyn Belmont*
FACE CLAIM: Gaite Jansen

FANDOM: The Vampire DiariesLOVE INTEREST: Damon SalvatoreCHARACTER NAME: Evelyn Belmont*FACE CLAIM: Gaite Jansen

TITLE:
Young and Beautiful

DESCRIPTION:
"All that grace, all that body
All that face makes me wanna party
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds"

SYNOPSIS:
"All that she wanted was to love and be loved in return."

SUMMARY:
Evelyn Belmont was born into a wealthy American family from the moment of her birth; she had her life already planned out. She was to be used as a tool by her father forging a connection with her husbands family and playing out the living but meek housewife role.

Evelyn was content with her role at the beginning of her marriage, turning a blind eye to any of her husbands mistresses but the woman could only take so much of her adulterous husband before she too, sought comfort elsewhere.

She found what she was looking for in Damon Salvatore, who would end up being her salvation and downfall.

EXTRA NOTES:

— Set in the 20s so Great Gatsby vibes.

— Evelyn and Damon find comfort in each other; she makes him forget about Katherine for the time being. Once she dies Damon goes back to obsessing over Katherine, using her as an anchor to forget about Evelyn.

— Evelyn gets killed by her husband after finding out about her affair. Damon kills her husband in revenge.

PASSWORD: What is your favourite Damon Salvatore quote?