002. harry potter

STATUS:
[ Available ]

FANDOM: Harry Potter
LOVE INTEREST: Bellatrix Lestrange / Belldonna Black*
CHARACTER NAME: Hela
FACE CLAIM: Joesfin Asplund*

FANDOM: Harry PotterLOVE INTEREST: Bellatrix Lestrange / Belldonna Black*CHARACTER NAME: HelaFACE CLAIM: Joesfin Asplund*

TITLE:
Glory and Gore*

DESCRIPTION:
"But secretly they're saviors
Glory and gore go hand in hand
That's why we're makin' headlines"

SYNOPSIS:
"Every soul was afraid of the Goddess of Death until one soul dared to befriend her."

SUMMARY:
Bellatrix Lestrange, daughter of the noble and most ancient house of Black, loyal death eater and sadistic bitch had been betrayed. She was betrayed by her former master, Lord Voldemort which lead to her death in 1970s.

The deceased witch as greeted by the Goddess of Death Hela and couldn't help but be in awe at the beautiful figure in front of her. An infatuation grew and Bellatrix found herself having a new Lord that she would do anything for.

So, when the Goddess of Death requests that Bellatrix complete a mission for her, Bellatrix gladly accepts with great sadistic glee.

EXTRA NOTES:

The mission is to collect and destroy Voldemorts hocurax's.

Bellatrix gets reborn as a daughter of house of Black and so should still be a pureblood or half-blood.

— Bellatrix should be written more on the line of anti-hero / anti-villain. She is not a good guy and will not be dishing out second chances.

— Bellatrix is a devoted follower of Hela, she views Hela as her saviour and Goddess.

— Bellatrix should be excited to ruin any death eater plans.

— Possible face claims for young Bellatrix could be Katie McGrath.

PASSWORD:
What is your favourite Bellatrix quote?