004. marvel

STATUS:
[ Available ]

FANDOM: Marvel
LOVE INTEREST: Natasha Romanoff
CHARACTER NAME: Ilena Morgan*
FACE CLAIM: Adrianne Palicki*

FANDOM: MarvelLOVE INTEREST: Natasha Romanoff CHARACTER NAME: Ilena Morgan* FACE CLAIM: Adrianne Palicki*

TITLE:
Everything I Wanted*

DESCRIPTION:
"I had a dream
I got everything I wanted"

SYNOPSIS:
"She found something that she didn't expect to find. Now she will do everything in her power to keep it."

SUMMARY:

Natasha Romanoff was the perfect spy as a child; she was molded from a block of marble to become an efficient weapon at the hands of the red room. As time passed an opportunity to free herself from the red room arose and she gladly took it becoming a weapon used for eliminating threats rather than being the threat with her on and off partner Hawkeye.

Everything seemed to be going in a positive way for the black widow even if the memories of the red room still haunted her.

On a solo mission in America Natasha ends up injured and loses contact with the SHEILD with limited options she ends up breaking into a remote house only to get a shotgun shown in her face by a very protective mother.

Ilena Morgan was a single parent in a semi-remote town; she was cautious and kept to herself most of the time she had to be to keep the both of them safe from her daughters father's enemies. Ilena would like to think that she was doing a good job of going under the radar with her daughter, but that changed when a spy decided to use her house as a sanctuary.

EXTRA NOTES:

—  Set before the start of Avengers.

— Ilena's former boyfriend is deceased.

— SHEILD takes care of the people chasing after Ilena and her daughter.

— Ilena and her daughter end up being a victim of the snap. Natasha should keep a photo of them at her desk.

— Natasha meets her girlfriend again when she dies. Somehow both Ilene and her daughter are with Natasha again. The daughter call Natasha mama and Ilene mom.

PASSWORD:
What is your favourite Natasha moment?