-friday 15/4/2022-

-Jiro watched the matches between her classmates with her music on very quietly. Momo was talking to Todoroki, figuring out plan since they were against Bakugou and Jiro. She watched Mina walk past with Uraraka, the two girls chatting and giggling-
Mina: One thing that I don't get is why Momo puts up that weirdo.
Uraraka: Who? Jiro?
Mina: Obviously. That girl seriously has issues and It will only pull Momo down. Maybe it's out of pity? I don't know.
-Jiro scoffed as the two walked past, turning her music up to block out the class-
Jiro: Is she right? No, just ignore her. Like Momo tells you... Just ignore the comments or use them to improve yourself.
Baku: Hello? Can you actually listen to me? We need a plan before we fight them.
-Jiro took her headphones out-
Jiro: I just assumed you'd do that "just follow me" shit.
Baku: Basically, yeah. Just wanted to remind your ass to keep behind me and try to distract Momo or something. Your quirk isn't the greatest so lucky you because I'll do most of the hard work.
Jiro: At least I can listen for where they are coming from and make loud noises to keep them distant. But fine, you're right like always.
Baku: Wh- Yeah do that then.
-The four walked into the battle, Jiro listened out for the others-
Jiro: I can't hear them if you're storming around me, like that.
Baku: Shut it, bitch.
-She went back to listening, nodding her head towards the left to tell Bakugo where they were. Momo had created something to produce fake footsteps to trick Jiro. While Bakugo was heading towards the noise, Todoroki created an ice wall to block Jiro from communicating. The battle was mainly between Momo, Bakugo and Todoroki. Todoroki kept blocking the explosions with more ice while Momo created items to send at Bakugo and keep him back-
Baku: I can't keep fighting with both of them like this. Where the fuck is she?
Todo: I've trapped her, you won't be able to reach her without breaking the ice wall.
Baku: Cleverly played. *he frowns* But, I'm not giving up! She wasn't much help anyway, I'll take you both down, myself.
-While Todoroki continued to hold Bakugo back (having to put a fire wall up at one point), Momo created a scarf just like Aizawa's. Todoroki saw this and smirked. He created a tunnel of ice, allowing Bakugo to come towards them, while being unable launch himself up. He made a few distractions while Momo flung the scarf around Bakugo, from behind-
Baku: The fuck?-
Aizawa: Well done Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, you both have won. You can leave the training area.
-Todoroki nodded, Momo released Bakugo while Todoroki helped Jiro get free. The winning pair went ahead, while Jiro and Bakugo walked behind. Jiro was more focused on checking her headphones didn't break as she wanted to listen to music for the rest of the lesson-
Baku: Great help Earphones! *he flicks her headphones off*
-She huffed at him, picking the headphones up-
Jiro: Yeah, blame me! You're the one who charged off before letting me really check it was them.
Baku: It's not my fault for not trusting you. And you could have been fucking better at escaping the ice shit. How are you going to be a hero if you can't handle a bit of ice?
Jiro: Or maybe here's a bright idea: he fucking surrounded me! The only escape route was to climb the wall, which guess what? Wasn't possible unless I had a quirk like Tsuyu's!
Baku: Oh, fuck off. I don't want to hear your shit, whiny voice!
Jiro: Why don't you fuck off, you arrogant c***!
-Todoroki heard the arguing, giving Momo a small look to silently apologise, before walking way-
Baku: YEAH, CALL ME ARROGANT BECAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU! IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY QUIRK IS ONE OF THE BEST. WHILE YOURS IS EQUIVALENT TO THAT OF DOG SHIT!!
Jiro: OF COURSE, ALWAYS CRACKING OUT THAT "YOUR THE BEST"! MAYBE LISTEN TO YOUR TEAM FOR ONCE BUT YOU KNOW BEST, ALWAYS. I'M SO TEMPTED TO FUCKING FIGHT YOU BUT I WONT, PURELY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE!
Baku: YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME? HAH, THAT'S THE FUNNIEST THING IVE HEARD TODAY. YOU CAN'T DO SHIT WITH YOUR QUIRK AND I CAN PROVE IT.
Jiro: YOU KNOW, YOUR SO FUCKING LUCKY MOST PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU. BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I HEAR SO MUCH SHIT EVERYDAY. FROM OUR CLASSMATES TOO, BUT THEY ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH YOU NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT. YOU'RE SO STUCK IN YOUR OWN ASS, YOU IGNORE YOUR FRIENDS FEELINGS, LET ALONE YOUR BOYFRIEND'S!
Baku: OH, MY BAD, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FEEL SORRY FOR THE BITCH DAY! OH, I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU! *he pretends to wipe a tear* AND DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING MENTION MY BOYFRIEND YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I'M SURE AS FUCK THAT MOMO STRUGGLES TO DEAL WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Jiro: OH, SAYS THE PIECE OF SHIT! -Without thinking, she shoved the blonde- YOU WANNA SAY MORE ABOUT ME!?
Baku: *he retaliates and pushes her harder, mostly in shock*
-she regained her balance, managing to get her hand on his shoulder and uses a pressure point to try and force him down-
Baku: HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT-
-Jiro forced him down, about to storm off, before Momo came over-
Momo: *she intervenes* Both of you need to stop. This isn't appropriate behaviour!
Jiro: I know. I- I can't even blame it on a bad day. Just-
-She stopped speaking, slowly walking off-
Momo: Jiro! Wait!
Baku: Of course, she walked away.
Momo: Bakugo, I apologize if I offend you but please grow up and focus on what is around you. Todoroki looked severely affected by it.
Baku: What? When?
Momo: That isn't important. I hope you can reflect on this and learn. *she walks off*
Baku: Shit...
-Jiro walked towards Todoroki's dorm, giving him a smile when he answered-
Jiro: How are you doing?
Todo: I'm fine, thank you. How about you? I could tell you were already upset.
Jiro: Yeah, something happened before that put me in a bad mood. Glad you're okay.
Todo: Thank you.
Jiro: Is it alright if I hang with you for a bit? I need time away from the others and you're chill.
Todo: Of course, come in. -he moved away from the door to let her in-
Jiro: Thanks. *she enters, stretching her arms*
Todo: Is there anything you want to do? -she shut the door behind her-
Jiro: Not really.
Todo: How about we watch the second season of The Promised Neverland?
Jiro: Yes, that would be awesome!
-He put the show on, sitting back down on the bed-
Jiro: *she sits next to him and crosses her legs*
-He gave her a smile before watching the TV. As the adverts played, he turned his head back to focus on Jiro-
Todo: I hope this doesn't upset you but I heard what Mina said and she's probably just jealous.
Jiro: Oh really?
Todo: Mhm.
Jiro: I still feel she's right about some things.
Todo: She's really not. She has changed and gotten very mean, lately. It's probably her just trying to start drama.
Jiro: Yeah, she's changed. I still haven't got used to it all.
Todo: We all haven't.
Jiro: Mm.