-4-

Jungkook walked into the hallway with his hands in his pockets and his mouth whistling his favorite song. 

He stopped when he looked outside the window and stared at her. Opening the window, he shouted with a smile, "Hey!!"

But she didn't react nor looked at him.

He pouted and put cupped his hands at either side of his mouth, "Hey, you color girl!" 

Still no answer.

He pouted and put his hands on the edge before pushing himself up and jumping on the school's field. He ran towards her and stopped right beside her.

She was crouching down on the ground with a hose in her hands to water the plants. Her face turned to him when she felt a presence beside her.

"So, you finally noticed." He huffed while crossing his arms and staring at the hose. "What are you doing?"

She didn't answer him but stared at his cloth. "Black." He blinked and looked at his black jacket. "It usually means bad luck." 

He gulped, feeling chills in his back.

She stood up and handed him the hose with a blank face, "You need to be careful." And walked away from there.

With a confused yet scarred face, he looked at her figure disappearing between the crowd of students.

"Hey! Look out!" He heard a voice and when he turned his face, a football struck right on his face.