-12-

"Oh my..." Jungkook's jaw dropped to the ground when she opened a certain door in her house.

The room was like every painter's room.

There were splatters of colors everywhere. A lot of canvas with both finished and unfinished paintings. Big cans of paints were spread here and there.

He just loved it.

But his eyes stopped wandering when he saw that one canvas. He walked towards the canvas kept on the easel. 

He couldn't believe his eyes as his fingertips touched the sharp yet rough details of the portrait. It was his face.

His face was perfectly drawn on the canvas with different shades of only blue color, no other color included. Anyone can tell that it's him.

"T-This-" He ran out of words and looked at her, who just stared at him with a straight face. "It's me..." 

He again looked at the painting.

"But blue color...doesn't that mean loneliness?" He asked and pressed his lips together.

"You failed to research completely again, right?" She shook her head and slowly walked towards the window in the room. "Blue not only means loneliness but also trust."

"Trust..." He muttered.

"And it's not easy to gain someone's trust." She stopped in front of the window. "Especially for me. I can't trust anyone easily."

His eyes sparkled at those words and he felt like crying.

She looked at him and for the first time in months, he finally saw a smile on her lips. "I trust you, Jungkook."