-10-

"Okay, students. The winter break is soon coming and that means-"

"Vacation!" The students shouted.

"-more homework." The teacher sarcastically smiled and everyone groaned. "Anyways, the project will have four different topics. You can choose one of them."

"It's a group project, right?" A girl asked.

"Yes, and the person sitting next to you will be your partner."

Some students started to whine about it but some loved it because they developed bonds with their seatmates.

Jungkook was happy because he was able to get partnered with the girl he like.

"Hey, can I come to your house for the project?" Jungkook nervously asked while fiddling with his fingers and biting his lower lip.

She took a small glance at him and said, "No."

"Then where are we supposed to do it?" He frowned and crossed his arms.

"Library."

"I bet it's already occupied by students."

"Garden."

"I don't wanna do work with bugs partying on my project."

"Classroom."

"Boring."

"Your house."

"It's better for you to stay away from my room cause you gonna puke." He grinned and snatched her notebook.

She didn't say anything as she watched him write down numbers.

"Text me your address." He winked while making a call sign with his hand and went out of the classroom.