Chapter 2 - Mikealson Tensions

The mikealsons arrive at the boarding house and well the emotions present in everyone would make a very comical soap opera.

Hope positively happy, hoping to have a normal high school experience, well as normal as she can with being a tribrid and all surrounded by people like her.

Then we move to her mother, some would assume that despite her own actions she would be happy that her daughter is finding a path with some sort of normal, well they would be wrong. Hayley wasn't exactly the best mother but stuck close by Hope knowing that she was the very thing that made her untouchable. 

She was quite annoyed to be back in the small vampire infested town, though part of her was curious to how much Adeline Gilbert's life had gone down the drain.

Then Elijah, the not so noble significant half, the guilt he was currently feeling was overwhelming him well, that would be putting lightly he had repressed the feelings all those years before but now in the same town, they seemed to have lifted to the surface. 

The promises he broke and turned his back on, the ones he covered up with brotherly loyalty and always and forever were now crashing down on him.

Rebekah the overall feeling of inadequacy, the one person who once saw her as a friend, something which she ruined and as much as she would like to blame Elena it was very much down to her personal choices that led to a death of what could've been a beautiful friendship.

Klaus stood there as his own actions flood back in, its after almost 2 decades in New Orleans he had become numb to it however now here, standing in the same house where he had so many hopes and dreams, the very house that stole them away from him, he was quite simply miserable.

Kol seems to be the only one who does not feel the despair, well he does to a certain extent he had missed his best friend however after he had come back he didn't get much of a break really with all the supernatural drama and then it had been almost a decade and he had decided that perhaps his best friend was better of without any of the Mikealsons, he couldn't come tumbling back into her life as much as he wanted to knowing his siblings will follow only bringing death and destruction. 

He looked over and chuckled slightly as he picked up the book. 'Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.' He laughed slightly over the thought of perhaps blowing up his own aunt. He missed Adeline unlike the others he didn't brush of the girl he had told Davina all about his best friend.

 Kol owed Adeline a lot, it was because of her that he at some point did feel part of Always and Forever, it was because of her he was ready for Davina.

The others well, they were confused was the right way to put it, Davina was the one with the most understanding of the situation which is why she didn't particularly hid the glares she was directing at Klaus.

Camille had some clue, she knew the story of he husbands love, she had seen the portraits he still kept that he didn't think she knew about. The times she had ever thought to bring it up, would ignite a rage in Klaus one which was best left close and so her mind festered with stories and her own interpretations.

Marcel was curious, he had never seen the Mikealsons so distraught, he was honestly astonished that something or someone could create such a lull in the atmosphere that was surrounding this very family.

Freya, was concerned as the ever loving older sister she was worried to whatever had cause her family to react this way she had hoped they wouldn't bring any trouble they were for Hope it would be a shame if any of the families old enemies ruined that for them.