Chapter 6 - History

The Mikealsons return home, the tension clear for everyone, Klaus glaring at Kol the entire journey home, Hope subtly rolled her eyes at her father she knew that things would explode once they reached the mansion so she decided to take this time to read through the pamphlets and brochure's she got about the subject.

Soon enough the family, that still haven't spoken a word since they left the school entire the Mikealson mansion in silence, the floorboards creaking simply adding to the tension. "How do you know Mrs. Parker?" Hope questions. "Old friends." Klaus answers stiffly at the reminder of her new surname, who the bloody hell did this Parker think he was, replacing him, Klaus Mikealson.

"Dad, i'm going to the school, i'll find out someway you may as well just tell me." Hope tells them as Kol despite wanting to spill everything looks to Klaus and Hayley knowing there the one's who have to tell Hope.

"Your father and Mrs.Parker, were in a relationship." Elijah tells the girl as Kol sighs exchanging a look with Davina, Elijah couldn't bail Klaus out of his fatherly duties he was the one that did wrong he should admit it, if not for himself then for his daughter.

"What happened?" Hope questions looking at her father. "We grew apart." He lies as Kol scoffs and Klaus glares. "Tell her the truth Nik, just man up, she's bound to find out anyway." Kol snaps as Klaus glares at him well Freya nods knowing it was the right thing to do, even if she was still a little fuzzy on the details. 

"He's right." Freya responds, Marcel, Keelin and Davina all agreed with Kol giving Klaus looks to continue.

"I was unfaithful." He sugarcoats as Davina rolls her eyes, just because he said it in a formal way it still means cheat. "With who?" Hope questions in shock as Klaus looks guilty towards Hayley and Hope gasps as tears come to her eyes, piecing it together.

"I'm the product of an affair." She more states than questions. "Hope..." Klaus trails off. "Great, so not only am I one night stand, a loophole and a tribrid, i'm also the product of an affair. Great." She scoffs as she heads to her room still slightly overwhelmed with the news, wanting to be alone.

"Are you happy, now?!" Klaus snaps at his brother. "Do not blame this on me, brother. Hope had to learn the truth one day, it's better she heard it from you rather than whispers of her classmates." 

"She might not have found out." Camille points out annoyed, at the constant mention of her husbands ex-flame as if she wasn't there. Truth be told Camille was intimated even when Klaus and her first started their relationship she knew he still had feelings for another, but he was the powerful hybrid how serious could it have been after all he married her after 1000 years he choose to spend the rest of his life with her not Adeline Gilbert, Parker whatever.

"Oh please, do you not wish that mother had told you the truth of your parentage instead finding out when you made your first human kill?" Kol questions annoyed as Klaus is shocked into silence instead of admitting his brother's intentions were right he stormed out of the room.

"Brother." Elijah reprimands, coming to Klaus's aid once again, surprise, surprise. "Oh come on, brother perhaps you can clean up a matter for me, is your head ever not so far up Klaus or Hayley's ass that you can think for yourself for once?" Kol scoffs before Elijah can say anything Freya intervenes.

"Brother, Kol was right, Hope needed to learn the truth and both Klaus and Hayley needed to own up to your actions." Freya responds as Elijah now seems to keep quiet while Hayley unbothered heads to get a drink from the bar.

"Rebekah, why does she hate you so much, because there's no way that you just kept that one secret?" Marcel questions he could see it her eyes the way she almost flinched every time her eyes glazed at Rebekah.

"Rebekah?" Davina frowns. "I used Kol, to try to get her to stop going upstairs." The blonde original admits queutly but everyone still hears as it goes into a sharp silent.

"You used your dead brothers memory to stop his best friend from seeing her boyfriend cheating." Davina clarifies as Rebekah meekly nods as within seconds she's help up to the wall by her neck.

"YOU COULDN'T EVEN MOURN ME AND THE ONE PERSON WHO DID YOU HELPED DESTROY!" He seethes in anger as Klaus, Hope and Hayley all rush in hearing the commotion.

"Kol." Elijah warns. "NO ENOUGH!" He booms as Hope has never seen her uncle like this. "I died and not one of you avenged me, Elijah I never saw you bat an eye, Klaus yes he mourned for a few hours and then it was off with the normal, Rebekah jumped onto a ship with the Salvatore's." He sums up as he has now released Rebekah, Camille nudges Davina as if to go and calm Kol down but the women does not move knowing that Kol needs to get this off his chest.

"Addy, was the one person who cried, who mourned but there was't much she could do, her siblings had killed me." He chuckles with a dark look in his eyes. "She couldn't kill them, but instead Jeremy died, because of you Hayley." Kol points out as everyone furrows there brows confused. "She was the one who tipped of Katherine." He adds.

"They killed you!" Hayley exclaims as I'd she had done it for him as Kol slams the glass down in anger.

"AND YOU HELPED KILL THE FIRST PERSON TO CARE ABOUT ME!" He yells startling them slightly. "After Jeremy died, Elena turned off her humanity. Despite not mourning me, I watched as you comforted her." He says now looking at Klaus. "I watched as you helped her and that was enough for me, and then you, YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON HER. ALL OF YOU DID!" He yells as they look down guilty.

"I watched as she broke down, who was left brother huh, when you all of you promised her always and forever. Who was left, you killed her aunt. You hand a hand her uncle's death." He added looking at Klaus. "You killed her sister to turn her into a vampire." Kol added looking at Rebekah. "You slept with the women who took everything from her, both of them actually Katherine and Hayley." He chuckles unamused looking over at Elijah.

"You ripped everything away from her!" Kol spits drowing a bit of the bottle before looking at it amused. "She bought you this remeber, when we were all reunited, the start of many... wishful thinking." He chuckles throwing the bottle before onto the wall as it splatters. "Kol." Freya calls for him.

"No, Freya you don't get it, Hope wasn't the first Hope, she was and not only did they destroy her but they humilated her and Rebekah my so called sister used my memory to do it. Even in death you still had to belittle me." He ends before gathering a shaky breath to calm himself down, the anger hoiling on the surface for centuries.

"If you try anything, and I mean anything. I will give her full permission to siphon you until dessication. She picked up the peices and rebuilt her self, so you stay away keep your eyes on your wife, and away from her and her family." He ends deadly before stroming out before giving Hope and Davina a small nod almost as if to tell her not to worry that he wasn't going to go on a killing spree.

The Mikelasons are just left there shocked at what just happened before them, no one daring to say a word.

~~~

Emotional chapter for Kol. I figured he was going to blow up eventually so I did it now but let's see how long the Mikealsons stay put.