Chapter 5 - New Students

"Hi, you must be Landon and Raphael, I'm Mrs Parker."

Adeline smiles warmly at the two nervous werewolves. "Hi, your the head?" Raphael questions shaking her hand, in an instant he fells a lot safer and is obviously shocked by it. "Yep, don't worry about anything right now we will have two students show you around and they'll get you settled into your  dorms." She informs them.

"You have rooms for us already?" Landon questions shocked as Adeline chuckles slightly nodding. As two girls walk over to them a taller blonde and a shorter brunette, Lizzie and Josie along with there mother.

"Welcome to the Salvatore School. We're your tour guides."

"I'm Josie."

"I'm Lizzie. Sisters."

"Twins."

"Fraternal. Obvs." 

Adeline slightly chickles at the girls antics as she gives a reassuring nod to both boys who head off with the girls as Adeline goes over to talk to Ric with Caroline.

"How'd it go?" Alaric asks as Adeline shrugs as a small noise comes from the back of the throat. "I'm going to find Milan." The women decides needing the comfort of one her kids but the others are all in class, how she wished Genim was here, right now.

As Lizzie and Josie show Raphael and Landon around school. "Who was the girl earlier?" Landon questions as Lizzie lowly scoffs and Josie nudges her. "New student." Josie answers. "You don't get along?" Landon questions although from what her he wouldn't really take her opinion to heart.

"Our families are complicated." Josie decides on. "The head is she a vampire?" Raphael questions. "Sort of, she's heretic, a vampire can't naturally be a witch but before she turned into a vampire Aunt Addy, was like us a siphoner so she kept her magic when she became a vampire." Lizzie explains.

"She's your aunt?"

"Yep, well it's complicated she's technically our cousin but she's also Lizzie's godmother." Josie explains. "So do we have to join this pack?" Landon questions. "For wolves it's part of who you are." Josie explains. "Though the alpha, he's not like others and he expresses the need for unity other alphas may be a little cliquey." Lizzie tells him.

"Oh Raphael, Landon this is Jenna-Rose." Josie introduces as the girl looks up from her books giving both boys a dazzling smile as Raphael eyes linger slightly gulping nervously. "Hi, just go with Rose, otherwise it's a little bit of a mouthful." The girl tells them softly.

"Have you seen Fox, we wanted to introduce them." Lizzie questions. "Um, it's Friday so he's probably giving out sweets to the lower school." Jenna-Rose tells them while packing up her books. "You don't need to come." Lizzie hastily tells her, she had nothing against her cousin but she fancied Raphael and she saw the way he was looking at the girl.

"It's okay I was going to see Fox anyway." The girl shrugs as she slings her bag onto her shoulder. "So, your both wolves?" Jenna-Rose questions as both boys nod. "Cool, I haven't activated my curse yet but my older brothers have along with my dad." The girl tells them. "So your a witch?" Raphael deduces.

"Among other things." The girl smirks slightly as the two boys look confused. "It's a family secret." She laughs slightly as Lizzie and Josie exchange amused glances as they head towards the younger school as they see a tall brunette with perfectly trimmed hair laughing and joking with some of the younger kids sitting next to him is a boy of similar age a little bit more muscular than the other.

"Sissy!" As Romeo comes crashing into Jenna-Rose. "Hey Romie, how did operation birthday present go?" The girl questions with a smile ruffling her younger brothers head. "Complete fail except I met Uncle Kol." The boy jumps up and down in excitement. "Hi." He waves to the two boys now noticing them. "Hi." They both wave back as the two older boys now noticing the interaction walk over to them as the taller skinnier boy hugs Jenna-Rose as Raphael looks slightly crestfallen at the interaction.

"You must be Raphael and Landon, I'm Fox this is Roy." Fox introduces shaking their hands as they feel a familiar warmth run through them as they did when they shook the headmistresses hand as both boys nod in greeting.

"Well this is where we leave you." Josie informs them as they shortly leave, Lizzie a lit more hesitantly. "Okay, well I'll show you around the pack house but seeing as I'm doing that do you mind go checking on mom?" He asks his younger sister as the girl nods and a look of relief passes Raphael's face.

"Okay, bye guys." She smiles at them as she smiles at Romeo before heading off to her mothers office as Raphael's gaze lingers slightly. Roy and Fox exchange a look as both boys sigh.

"Not again."

~~~~~ 

Yeah this was just a filler chapter.

Jealous Lizzie isn't going to last very long but it's just important for her character development.

Next chapter will be back to a Mikealson chapter.