3. Sultry and Handsome.

"I think she's waking up," hushed whispers filled the air around me. My eyes fluttered open, and with a groan, I instinctively reached for the side of my head, gripping it in my hand as pain coursed through me.

A voice, laced with concern, gently inquired, "How many fingers am I holding up?" Squinting against the brightness of the sunlight that filtered through my hazy vision, I tried to focus.

However, before I could respond, a deeper and more alluring voice interjected, "Why not leave that up to the experts instead?" The words were laced with a hint of irritation, as if dismissing the need for such an assessment. The two voices conversed, a dichotomy of concern and impatience that added to my growing confusion.

"Well, why don't you go and get the doctor then, instead of standing there and objecting to everything?" one voice retorted, filled with exasperation.

The other voice responded sharply, "Stop with the exasperation. Have you forgotten why she's here? It's because of your damn carelessness and incompetence." Their argument filled the air, creating a discordant backdrop to my awakening.

As I gradually adjusted to the light that filtered into my eyes, I found myself face to face with a pair of bright emerald eyes. A seemingly young man gazed down at me with genuine concern, his eyes holding mine as he hovered over me.

I focused on the figure standing near the door, my eyes drawn to his striking features. His sharp, chiseled jawline framed a face that boasted kissable pink lips and a strong, defined nose. His emerald green eyes stared down at me with a piercing harshness, adding to the allure of his handsome appearance. He leaned against the door with his arms folded together, the crisp lines of his well-fitted black suit accentuating his tall, imposing stature.

A shiver of unease ran down my spine as I met his gaze. I couldn't help but hiss in pain, clutching the sheet to my chest. Anxiously, I scanned the room, my mind racing with confusion.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, my voice shaky. "And what on earth am I doing here?" My head throbbed with a dull ache, and I could feel that it was wrapped with bandages.

I looked around the room, my gaze taking in the details of the quite large pink space. A magnificent chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a soft, elegant glow across the room.

A plasma screen TV adorned one wall, surrounded by shelves adorned with numerous teddy bears. Two pairs of pink sofas invited comfort, and the room was equipped with an air conditioner, among other things, though I had only seen them on TV before.

The room felt like I had stepped into a pink paradise, but strange and blurry flashbacks haunted my mind. There were glimpses of pink, a distant voice mentioning that pink was Daisy's favorite color, and a memory of myself screaming that I hated pink. The identity of Daisy and the reason behind my distaste for the color remained beyond my recollection at this point.

"At least she remembered how to speak," the slender boy said with a touch of happiness, stepping closer to inspect me. My confusion and disorientation made me back away, accidentally hitting my head on the bedrest.

"Was her damn tongue injured?" the handsome-like business man near the door hissed at the identical, smaller figure who was asking me questions.

The one before me rolled his eyes at the comment. "Well, at least I'm doing something."

I continued to regard them with a mix of apprehension and curiosity, my mind racing with questions.

"W-who are you two, and why am I here?" I repeated, my gaze darting around the room as I considered possible escape routes.

Kidnapping crossed my mind, but the lavish surroundings and the thought that only royalty could access a place like this left me even more perplexed.

"Don't you remember anything that happened to you a few hours ago?" the smaller one to my right inquired, his voice laced with concern. That's when I attempted to recollect the events leading up to this disorienting moment.