14

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Jia's avoiding me," Riki mumbles to Jungwon, who half listens as he quickly eats his lunch.

"I thought you two made up after that argument you had," Jungwon says, looking up to see a miserable looking Riki sat across from him.

"We did! I don't understand what I've done," Riki says, a frown appearing on his face as he thinks about what he possibly could've done to upset her.

"The only way you're going to find out is by asking her," Jungwon points out, pointing his chopsticks at Riki who rolls his eyes.

"She scares me," Riki mutters, bringing his knees up to his chest as Jungwon sighs loudly.

"She still scares you? I thought we'd gotten past that stage," Jungwon snickers as Riki shoves his face in between his knees.

"No- you're right! I have," Riki says as he stands up from his chair with a sense of determination, "I'm going to find her and speak to her."

"Wow, look at you go!" Jungwon says as a small smirk appears on his face, "I love this new found confidence."

Riki shoots Jungwon an overly fake smile before leaving the table to go and search for Jia.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

He was unsuccessful in finding her.

She wasn't in any of her usual spots. The library, the flower garden, her classroom- her presence was absent from all of them.

Riki eventually gave up in trying to find her, and decided he would speak to her at the school festival later that night if he had the chance.

When Riki, Sunghoon and Heeseung arrived at the festival it was already incredibly busy. The stalls were bustling with students, most of whom had dressed in their yukatas.

"Hey, look over there," Sunghoon suddenly says, grabbing Riki's shoulder as he points in some random direction.

"Where am I looking?" Riki asks, feeling confused as from his point of view Sunghoon was pointing at a...tree?

"Under the tree Riki! You dumbass," Sunghoon tuts as he smacks the back of Riki's head lightly.

Riki finally found the pair that had caught Sunghoon's attention; that pair being Jay and Yeona.
From what he was seeing, it looked as if Jay was confessing to Yeona.

Jay's face was a bright shade of red, and he was looking everywhere but Yeona herself, who had a surprised expression settled on her face.

"Oh wow- he's already confessing?" Heeseung says blankly, eyebrows raised slightly as he watches Jay flail about.

"Looks like it," Sunghoon says, a smirk appearing on his face at the sight.

"He's such a cliche, confessing at the school festival? How gross," Riki mumbles as he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being such an anti romantic Riki!" Sunghoon says, poking Riki's cheeks playfully.

Riki glares at Sunghoon, who only laughs in his face.

"I'm going to get some food, do you guys want anything?" Riki then asks, immediately regretting it when Sunghoon's eyes light up.