V

ELIZABETH WALKED WITH Riff as he and the Jets were making their way to some destination they would not reveal

"I'm coming," Elizabeth walked beside Riff without a care, her expression serious.

"No, you're not," he rolled his eyes, continuing to walk.

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not," he stopped and turned to her, "You're not coming."

The Jets stopped in their tracks.

"I want to come, though," Elizabeth turned to him, "Let me come."

"It's dangerous, Elizabeth," he shook his head, arguing with her, "You oughta know. You got hurt the last time you came with me. And I didn't even know."

"I won't get hurt this time," she insisted, "Let me come."

"No," Riff stayed with his answer, "I would have a full blown argument about you coming to that fight last time if I weren't about to be late."

"I know I said I would let you have this rumble, but I'm still gonna try and make you change your mind about it," Elizabeth placed her hands on his shoulders, "Por favor, Riff. Don't do this."

Riff took her hands from his shoulder and kissed down her wrist.

He looked back at her, "After the rumble, I'm all yours. You need to leave right now."

"I don't want to," she shook her head, her lips pouted.

"Stop being so difficult," Action spoke, rolling his eyes, "He'll be all right."

Before Elizabeth had the chance to respond, Riff raised his hand.

"Nuh-uh," Riff shook his head, glaring at him, "Don't talk to her like that. Do it again, and you're outta here. Got that?"