Papers and Crushes

Stacy x Daisy

Requested by: Honeii-Hufflepuff

It was a typical Wednesday afternoon for Daisy. An afternoon filled with responsibilities and paper work. Daisy sighed as she stood by the printer in the front office waiting for the itinerary for the upcoming student console meeting. After these were printed out and stapled she had to deliver them to all the member of the student council. She stared at the papers being printed as her mind wandered. After about 2 minutes the papers were all printed out and she started to staple the papers. All of a sudden something slammed into Daisy and all her papers flew out of her hand and scattered onto the floor. She yelped as she dove to the floor to pick up her scattered papers.

"OHMYGOD! I'm so sorry Daisy! GAH! I'm such a klutz" Squeaked a voice Daisy knew all too well.

Her crush rushed to the floor with Daisy to try and help pick up the papers.

"I-it's fine Stacy, but thank you for helping me" Daisy smiled with pink tinted cheeks. Stacy smiled back and the two girls picked up the rest of the mess of papers. After the girls had gathered the rest of the papers Daisy stacked them into a neat pile and set them next to the printer on the table.

"Thanks for helping me pick those up Stacy" Daisy smiled and Stacy gave her a sheepish look as her face got pink. "N-no problem, umm do you need anymore help?" Stacy asked as she looked at her shoes. "I appreciate your offer but shouldn't you get back to class?" Asked Daisy with a silly smile on her face, because she couldn't help that her heart overflowed with adoration that her crush wanted to help her.

"No it's okay, I have a hall pass" Stacy smiled "I also wanted to spend more time with you" She added in a small voice and a blush on her face. Daisy covered her face with her hands to hide her flustered expression from the girl in front of her.

"O-oh ok they, well I need to pass these out to the rest of the members of the student council. Do you mind helping me with that?" Daisy asked. "Of course!" Stacy beamed, and then she got a little shy "A-and would you maybe want to get some boba with me after school?" She asked while looking at her shoes. Daisy's eyes widened, yes! She would love to, but then she remembered that she had dance lessons after school.

"I would really love to Stacy, I really would! But I have dance practice after school and I really don't want to upset my moms" She answered in the most apologetic expression she could muster. Stacy's small smile dropped to a frown "Oh that's ok I understand..." An awkward silence grew between the girls, with the sounds of clacking on keyboards and the smell of the coffee filled the front office.

"But! After my practice I'm free" Daisy nearly shouted. Stacy looked surprised but then that expression melted into a smile. "That sounds great Daisy! Can I get your number so I we can talk more?" Stacy asked. Daisy smiled as she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her number down. As she handed it to Stacy she asked "So... is it a date?"

Stacy blushed "I-i mean if you want it to be". Daisy smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Stacy's face resembled a tomato as Daisy pulled back to give her the sweetest smile on earth. "Well we better bring these to the student council!" Daisy said as she grabbed Stacy's hand and they walked down the hall to deliver the papers.

Hello! Wow it's been a while since I have written huh? Well @Honeii-Hufflepuff requested a Stacy x Daisy and here it is! I hope you like it. I haven't written in a while and it's probably really bad. I'm so happy that so many people are reading this even though I write cringe. Also wasn't the new episode amazing?! I mean it was really sad but still. And we saw more Henry!!! Henry will forever be my favorite character ever. Anyway have a good day and I may or may not write more (probably not but I might feel up to it?) Also feel free to request any ship you want! I love y'all! Byeee