Date Night ♡

(Milliot)

Elliot chewed his nails nervously. He squinted at the clock that seemed to be millions of miles away, trying to read the time. Why did he have to not wear his glasses?! Who cares what he looks like if he can't read a damn thing. He signed as he looked at his phone, the battery slowly fading away, just like his confidence. After trying to re-read the menu for what seemed like the 12th time he heard a familiar voice. "Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting" He looked up as Milly slid into the chair across from him. He smiled "No problem! You're always late anyway."

Elliot and Milly have been dating for 5 months now. After Milly confessed to the boy, after her 20th time visiting the gardens, the two starting going out and it's going really well for them both. Some of their fellow classmates were surprised at this unusual couple, their personalities are so different! But yet different they balance each other out. Elliot keeping Milly calm in her times of emotional outburst. And Milly giving Elliot the push and confidence he needs. The two could not be happier. Right now they are currently on a date at Stacy Mama's Pizzeria, Milly's favorite of course.

Milly blushes at Elliots comment. "Yea.. I guess so. I-i just want to make sure I look perfect for our dates!" Elliot smiles at his sweet girlfriend. "Oh Milly you are always perfect, whether that be wearing your fanciest outfit while being in the best mood, or cursing up a storm because you can't get your hair to behave." Milly snorted at her boyfriends sappiness, but in her mind she wondered how she got this lucky to have this amazing sweet boy right in front of her at a pizzeria.

"Oookkk Mr. Sap. Now! Did you have a chance to look over the menu? I am starving!" She whined. Elliot smiled and shook his head. "Well Mrs whiner and complainer, I did! And I'm happy to say that I will be eating to Hawaiian pizza tonight". Milly groaned "Elliot we can't be together anymore! I can't just sit and watch you eat PINEAPPLE on your PIZZA!!!". Elliot rolled his eyes. "It's just my opinion but pineapple tastes amazing on pizza." Elliot sticks his tongue out. "Ugh I can't believe you". All of a sudden a waitress comes by and takes their orders.

When their food comes Milly gags as Elliot eats a slice of the "forbidden pizza" as Milly calls it. Milly continues to complain until Elliot shuts her up with a kiss. "Shush and eat your pizza" he says with strawberry colored cheeks. Milly grumbles but complies as you proceeds to eat her macaroni pizza with extra cheese. The couple eats and jokes and feeds the other little bites of their pizza, Elliot even plucks off the pineapple.

With their hearts and bellies full, they play the bill they start to walk home. It was a cloudless starry night that wasn't too cold. It was perfect. As Milly and Elliot walked hand and hand they passed a nearby flower shop. Elliot's eyes sparkle as he gushes to Milly about the flower arrangements and "Look how they paired the daisies and lavender so nicely together!". Milly chuckles at her flower nerd of a boyfriend and buys a single daisy. Elliot looks at her questionably as she goes on her tippy toes and nestles the daisy in his hair. "You look very handsome" she teases with flushed cheeks. Elliots smirks and kisses her.

The two stay like that, under the warm light of the night time lamps and the smell of all types of flowers in the air. The two pull back and gaze lovingly at each other. "I love you" Elliot whispers. Milly's eyes widen before she starts giggling "Ahh you're so sappy" she says but her eyes shine. "I love you too you nerd" she smiles. Elliot smiles as well because well, Milly's smiles are contagious. The two share another kiss before they turn and start to walk home again.

Hello! This was requested by Marcy'sNotebooks Hope you liked it! This was TONS of fun to write! I love writing Elliot, he is so much fun to write, he's just a really sweet shy kinda guy. ANYWAY hope you guys liked reading this. Sorry if it was kinda short, I wanted to keep it short and fluffy :). I had a lot of time on my hands this week due to unforeseen events (*cough cough* I GOT COVID) um but ya! I would say I haven't written in a while buttt I did just write that Stacy x Daisy one shot a few weeks ago. But I am super out of practice. Anyways if anyone wants me to write a one shot of your favorite TMF ship pppleeaassee don't be shy and leave a comment. These past two lovely souls did and, even though it wasn't right away, I did write their requested ship. So ya don't be shy, leave a comment. OK good day/night lovely humans annddd goodbye. I will be watching BL while trying to keep my grades from dropping from all the school I missed, BYE. ♡