Been Thinking About You a Latte ☕️

Ship: Jailey

Requested by: jaileytmf

Jake smiled as he walked into the Starbucks closest to his house. The aroma of coffee filled the room, the soft lofi playing overhead, and the cute barista at the cash register. Jake approached her with his usual flirtatious smile, "I like my drink iced but I don't mind drinking it hot if you're the one who prepared it". Said cute barista blushes as she rolled her eyes.

"Ahh Mr. Coffee Pick Up Lines, how may I help you today?" She said with an annoyed look on her face. "You've turned me down before but I'm asking for an extra shot." Jake added with a smirk. The cute barista folded her arms but her face hinted at a smile "Sir please order something" Jake rolled his eyes playfully "Ok ok, I'll take a tall black coffee". The cute barista nodded as she took his order "But hold the sugar, you're sweet enough for me" He winked.

The girl looked up flustered and groaned. "Seriously Jake? How many pick up lines are you going to try on me today? Aren't the ones on our dates enough?" Hailey sighed as Jake leaned forward implying he wanted a kiss. She granted him one and when she pulled back she pushed him playfully away. Jake laughed "Sorrryyy Hailey, you're reactions are just too cute" He smiled as he handed her his card. "Y'know you 'ought to really give me some free coffee someday. At least some discounts, for you're poor broke boyfriend." Hailey glared as she snatched the card out of his hands and put it through the cash register. "I would but my boyfriend always greets me with the absolute worst pick up lines" She says as she hands back the card, shaking her head.

Jake gasps and puts a hand over his heart, giving her a hurt face "How dare you! My pick up lines are amazing, and they work too!" "They do? How?" Jake swoops down to steal a kiss. "Because you always kiss me silly after work" Hailey blushes and pouts "Shut up". Jake laughs. An annoyed customer coughs "Excuse me young man, could you maybe flirt with your girlfriend after she's done working? Some of us need our coffee." Hailey sequels as she pushed Jake away "Go away Jake! You're holding up the line!!"

Jake pouts "Aww ok- but we're still on for date night tonight? Right?" Hailey rolls her eyes "Yes you big oof, now go! I have to work". Jake smiles and gives her one last kiss. "Ok" He grabs his coffee and heads out.

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to write this- I've had a very busy few weeks (Finals and what not). This was requested by  . Hope you enjoyed it! Again so sorry I've been busy and I had to come up with ideas on what to write. Anyways hope you enjoyed this and all the pick up lines were provided by google!