Chapter ~ 1: Fuyuki Singularity - [I]

[ First Person POV: Y/N Animusphere ]

" Ah!" With overwhelming burning pain running throughout my body, I woke up.

... I remember dying after saving my little sister.

Meaning, I knew quite well that I shouldn't exist anymore, and that simple fact surprised me. So feeling the ground under my knee and foot and the heat all around me was a strange occurrence.

I opened my eyes to a world in flames. I have found myself surrounded by the metal skeletons and husks of a blazing city, the sky tinged red and amber as if all of hell itself was roiling within. The buildings themselves are half-melted, crumbling ruins, each warped and twisted as if they're screaming out in agony. The same fire, sickly and streaked through with a sort of empty darkness, burns on all of them. The ground is equally dark and barren, cracked and pitted and occasionally splitting fully open to reveal an empty black tar that hurts my eyes to look at for too long.

" Gi----GAAAAAAA!" Discovering me, a group of metal skeletons stepped to me with slow steps.

" Be crushed." With my trained battle senses, I jumped up to my feet and clutched my hand.

*Bam!*

Following my order, the very earth under and surrounding them crushed them Into little pieces of metal.

Noticing a bigger group walking toward me, I picked up some metal pieces and made a run for It.

--

After ten minutes of running, I found an okay hiding spot In the form of an old Japanese house.

' *Huff* I think I lost them...' Catching my breath, I peeked through the closed window and saw nothing.

' *Sigh* This must be the Fuyuki Singularity...' So this is the place Father and Solomon battled In and made both their wishes come true...

" How Interesting..." Rule one of Rayshift: Find Leyline and summon a servant - Author: Y/N Animusphere.

' I need a drink...' Missing my fancy glass of red wine, I got up and peeked through the window once again.

' Coast is clear.' Seeing nothing moving In sight, I opened the door and started running, like my life depended on It(It actually does!).

As I ran, I cursed over and over again,' Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!' I can fucking feel my skin burning, even though I'm using shoes!

' I hate the heat! Why couldn't I have been summoned to Alaska or something!?' Cursing my luck, I kept on running, even though I'm In literally burning pain.

--

Only after about ten minutes, did I find myself running Into an ancient-looking well-kept Japanese mansion. Even though, It looks like hell outside, the mansion is clean as a whistle.

' Downstairs.' Opening a door, I was greeted by a demonic sensation, running through my body.

' Tsk, like a little demon, will stop me,' Clicking my tongue, I ran downstairs.

Once down there, I opened another door and was welcomed Into a vast empty stone basement.

Making my way to the center of the basement, I started drawing the summoning spell formula, I came up with myself.

(Y/N's Summoning Circle)

' Should I do a chant?... Nah, that's too much work and I have too little time, so my blood should have to do.'

With my mind made up, I pulled out a piece of the skeleton and slashed my hand.

" Arise my servant."

*BOOOOM!!!*

As these words left my mouth, a wave of darkness passed over me.

When I regained my sight, I was greeted by a heavenly yet demonic beautiful view.

Standing In front of me is an extremely beautiful woman around my age. She wears an elegant black and blue Greek-style clothing, clad in black with her cold, sharp pale green eyes containing a beastly glint. She possesses short gray-purple hair and fluffy cat ears on top of her head.

 She possesses short gray-purple hair and fluffy cat ears on top of her head

(Atalanta Alter)

" You!" Pointing at me, she growled like a frightened beast," Are you, my Master?"

" That I am, Servant Of The Berserker Class."

" Mmm," Sniff the air, she frowned," It smells strange In here."

" Probably because we're in a basement," I explained, suggesting to our surroundings.

" Then let's get out of here!" With a kick of her foot, she smashed through the basement, totally destroying the clean house, and giving our location away.

' Ah! I love Berserkers!' With childish glee, I ran upstairs to the living room where my servant is.

" Better?"

" Mhm," Simply nodding she looked around for a few seconds, then looked Into my eyes.

" I'll lead the way," Understanding that look, I smiled and started walking outside.

Once outside, Berserker sniffed the air and frowned again," This place stinks."

" Tell me about it."

" You smell...nice." Getting close to me, Berserker sniffed and smiled slightly.

" Thanks...?"

" Mhm, I stay by Master."

" As you wish."

With this, we started walking where It stinks the most...

***---***---***---***---***---***

[Author: I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. If you did, please leave a comment and star the chapter~

See ya next time at the next chapter~

And If you do like my stuff, then why not follow me? ]

**