Chapter ~ 5: Fuyuki Singularity - [V]

[Feels incoming...]

[ Third Person POV ]

When Olga made it to the top of the Hill, she was dumbfounded as her eyebrows started twitching again.

" Touch me." The Berserker growled at her Onii-sama, sitting beside him, eyeing his right hand with clear desire.

Her Onii-sama chuckled as he shook his head.

" Nuh-nuh. We talked about this Berserker. Only-"

' Good girls get head pats and head rubs.' Olga said in her head, remembering her younger days.

" Good girls get head pats and head rubs."

--

--

--

--

[ 14 Years Ago: Chaldea ]

" Uncle Roman!"

The fluffy-haired Doctor gave a started look seeing the young Olga carrying a book storm into his office with two female caretakers behind her with a truly tried look.

" Yes, little Olga?"

She pouted hearing Roman," I'm not little! I clearly grew two inches! Can't you tell?"

Roman held in a chuckle seeing her act like this.

Haaa... He misses these days with Y/N.

Before Marisbury found out how good Y/N was at Magecraft and his unknown supreme control over the very Earth, he was like Olga.

Everywhere Roman went, Y/N was by him. It was like having a Son and he missed the feeling of being there for him.

Y/N's first word? It was Roman.

His first step? In his office.

His first smile? It was when Roman brought home candy from the outside.

Roman was there for everything and now...nothing.

He was cut off by Marisbury after Y/N made the ground move by only speaking words. After that, he barely saw Y/N anymore.

Even though Roman saw Y/N happy to finally be with his Father, he missed being Dad. It was one of only good things in the world. His favorite moments were with small Y/N, who loved exploring Chaldea and sweet Japanese candy.

" Uncle Roman? Why are you crying?"

Roman was brought back to reality, hearing Olga's shocked voice.

Chuckling, he whipped the tears away with his sleeve and smiled at Olga, who had a worried face seeing Roman like this.

" It's nothing my little Olga." He patted her head and reassured her in a soft voice," It's just dusty in here. I'll ask the cleaners about it tomorrow."