Chapter ~ 4: Fuyuki Singularity - [IV]

[>Author Note: *Ahem* It seems people like my writing, going by the reads... Well, that's a good way to give me enjoyment and motivation in creating Chapters for this Fanfic. All and all, I [ FateIsekaiGod ] thank you, and have a great day ~]

--

[ First Person POV: Y/N Animusphere ]

Watching the two Shadow look-alike Assassins In the back, I raised an eyebrow.

' Didn't Berserker kill Assassin?' Could It be a servant skill this Assassin has?

" Mmm, Berserker could you take out the duo Assasins, while I'll handle the army?" I asked my Berserker.

Looking up at me, her lips curled up," Understood Master."

*Roar!*

Howling like a wolf, Berserker ran off on all fours at the side of the army through where a few broken houses were and made them collapse on themself at the speed she was going.

*...Boom!...*

" Oh~ This is why I love Berserkers. They're so easy to order around. It's the best."

" Gi----GAAAAAAA!" Only twenty feet away from me, over a few hundred Skeletons shrieked seeing me at the top.

Slowly but surely they made their way to me, making sounds of bones and metal hitting each other.

"...Be crushed." Yawning, I ordered.

Heeding my command, the very Earth surrounded the ones at the front and crushed them In pieces of bones and metal.

" Fly."

Snapping my finger, the earth slapped away the second group of skeletons, causing them literally fly away In chunks, hitting their companions behind them.

" Gi-AAA-"

" Who allowed you to speak."

Generating a massive earth sword, I threw it at the first two skeletons who made it to the top, causing the two undead to fall down the Hill I was on.

" Gi-AAA-"

I smiled at the skeleton who yelled only an arm's length away, after stepping through the field of bones and skulls around us. His soul eyes burned as they landed on me and he readied his sword and shield.

" You guys really should stop yelling. You're only helping me."

Making a grabbing motion, the earth appeared in front of me and started shooting out what I like to call; Earth Bullets.

I laughed seeing the Undead immediately disappear Into bone mist. Following this skeleton, the Army of undead started shrinking in recorded time as they turned into white mist before my eyes.