The way it started

'Ah.......'

I heard myself groaning as I woke up.

My vision was blurry for a moment .

'Uhhhh...my head hurts.'I thought to myself.

The aftermath pain of the accident I had was still lingering but not too much.

I tried to look around to find white to check if I am in hospital ...but for my amazement there was not white no hospital bed no machines ....but instead of that I saw traditional Chinese room and bed.

'Wait ...where am I?'

I thought as I supported myself with the nearest wall to get up.

My vision was still a bit blurry and my legs still have a throbbing pain in it as of the incident.

Getting your body over by a truck was not a very amusing experience.

'WEI WUXIAN'

I heard my name being called in a distance ....

'Who is it?'

I tried to say but it came like a whimper of pain than a sound.

''WEI WUXIAN''

This time the voice sounded from right behind the door.

'Where was this place...who is the person behind the door...am I kidnapped ..no its not possible...where ...?'

Every worst senario were going inside my head...

I tried to open the door thinking that this all is a joke.

A prank done by my friends for not listening to them about using Mobile phones on road .

I wished it was a prank.

No it must be a prank.

The exams are coming near ..how long was I out for I have to ask?

All these thoughts were running inside my head...

the exams....My friends ...

Everything ...

My job my home...

Until the door opened there was hope.

A hope that this was a joke

That nothing happened...just a big bad prank nothing more......that I would laugh in the near future with my friends ...having beer and steak ...in a reunion .

With a lough Bang

The door opened and the hopes were crushed as the person I saw infront was not a friend ...not a doctor ...nor anyone I know

But a tennage boy wearing a white Traditional Chinese robe with furrowed brows looking at me .

'Huh..who is he?'

This boy.

Then the only thing I remembered was a loud thang I heard as my head banged the floor and the widened eyes of the teenager ..with the distant calling of my name.