Getting used pt.2 (Lol)

'So the world is telling me that I got transported into a guy who has the same name as me and even the same face.'

It's absurd.

He remembered hearing stories about this kind of thing from his Granny but ......

This is ... just what?

And the fact that the time they got into the accident was the same time when the original body owner and the person whose name matched the name of the person who got over the truck were also the same.

From the time he realized this he tried to pinch himself thinking he would wake up from this absurd dream.

Did he hit his head after the accident from the truck?

He remembered getting hit on his stomach not on the head then why is he like patient they show in movies who went into a deep coma after an accident and dreamt of a whole new world and did many adventures just to find out that that all was his part of dream when he woke up.

To say simply he thinks he is actually like that.

How is it even scientifically possible for a person to be transported into the body of a person with the same name and face and waking up feeling because of the accident that happened with the original owner of the body with the person ...aish he is confused himself at this point.

In short it's too much to be a coincidence.

So he came into a answer that this is all a dream.

Yeah a deep one at that like that the brunette who was a sci-fic fan and a closet perv came into this conclusion.

He wished he would wake up soon.

Also he would meet the person named 'Wei ying' tomorrow.

To say he is quite giddy about it but he won't admit... kind of exciting but he wondered why he had this beating of heart when he thought of that person.

Is it cause he saw him dead or....he didn't wanted to think of that possibility ... he opposes that it is love.... ...not love let's leave the subject.

It must be nervousness ... he is sure.

As he would be able to take classes as usual as his injuries were mostly healed.

And also his big brother ... he got away from him saying he felt unwell every time he tried to strike a conversation with him.

And he didn't looked like a pushy one so he would just apologize and went out.

Now looks like that excuse won't work.

And because of pushing him all the time he is actually quite arrogant about the accident that occurred... not like that he wanted to know.

But sooner or later..

He had to face him .. should he say that he isn't his 'Original' brother.

But what would happen after that.. wait it's a dream right a realistic so he doesn't have to do any thing strange just act the way he is and wake up from this dream.

As even though our face and name matches he was kind of nothing like him.

As far as he knew that this guy is cold and never talks too much sticks to rules too much.

As the people around him said when they passed by his room.. it isn't that they approached him and said it directly they just gossiped around and he didn't knew himself why but he could hear them no matter how far and small their voices are.

'Truly Weird'

And it's not that the rules this guy follows are 10 or 20 but it's 3000.

Like he thought how did this guy even survived this far like this what about his youth ..where did it went?

And the most weirdest part is that the so called uncle that came to meet him looked familiar.

He heard from his mother that our ancestors were actually quite stern and would have to follow many rules as disciple.

She said it was recorded in the old books of their family history..and this guy looked quietly familiar to one of the photos he saw in the book.

It looked like that this dream was using his long lost memories to make contents of the dream.

So when he arrived he answered like he used to

'Hm' 'um' 'Understand' 'Will do'

And the uncle just went after that nodding his head like a chicken ...well maybe not a chicken.

He was known as a stern stoic ice prince all over his collage for giving short answers and for his icy gaze.
And of course a poker face.

It looked like this person had the same habit.. the only difference was that he did it cause...u know and this guy is a white flower what is outside is same as the inside ig.

His respect in my heart grew.

So the day was already coming to an end.

He had to sleep and at 9am...?

He wondered why he had to go through this torture even if it's in a dream.

He was kind of nervous for tomorrow .. he didn't knew why ..is it cause he is goona see the person he saw dead just a few days ago like a living healthy person or to meet new people and see the surrounding.. even in a dream.

Maybe it's the person...no never mind.

So let's think wait.....

He didn't knew why he is attaching it to his every thought like ...a dream as if he didn't believed it himself.

SHake shake.

No he believes in himself.

Let's put the worries to bed and just sleep.

He thought as his consciousness drifted away.. but that night strangely he had a dream.

He never had dreams after he came here they were mostly black .. he thought it is normal as u can't dream in a dream.

But suddenly that night unknowingly he had a dream.

A strange one.