What does it mean?

Ever since I woke up my so called step brother had been nagging me about my health and how much important it is in his own way.

Like the other day-

'Wei wuxian how many time have I told you ...Not to eat while laying ..it might cause choking ..do u want to die like a fish out of water?

And then-

'Wei wuxian Are u still a child ..can't you at least eat properly and slowly...see u mixed..aishhhh ..I can't even see..where are your manners ..are u even eating like a human..eat slowly chewing every single thing..eat not inhale..

Like this he have been nagging me ever since from my clothing to my sitting style.

The good thing was that..

I was excused from the class due to my injuries.

I heard I loosed a lot of blood that day and was unconscious for a week.

My brother was planning to go back but ...they thought that the travel might make my injury worse so we were still in gusu.

The place where the original body owner came to study.

And also the place where the original body owner met one of the main characters.

The story founder of diabolism is the story about showing misfortune about 3 people.

Well maybe not but That's what I thought while reading it.

First is my step brother Jiang Cheng who looses his family in the near future with his brother missing ... with the same brother walking the path of demonic cultivation and killing his sister and her sister's husband.

Then is His brother Wei Ying birth name with courtesy name Wei Wuxian same as me. He had a bad childhood living in the streets and also being abused by your step mother but he never complained about any of it and lived his life smiling. This was one of the main reason why the fans weren't able to hate him even after all the bad things he did. It was never revealed throughout the novel about it. Why did he cultivate demonic cultivation when he had already a strong cultivation. Many thought that it must be because his core was damaged in the burial mounds .

The novel was from third point of view so it might have left something.

Then it was Lan Zhan with the courtesy name Lan Wanji.

The reason I started this novel even if its genre was tragedy was because of the same names I had with the so called villain .. though I don't know why the author put this person as a villain .. I never thought he did anything without any reason.. if only I got to read the Epilogue I would have known better and also ..........because the third main character whose name actually matched to my previous crush.

It was good enough that noone found out what I was reading ever.

I wanted to confess my feelings to that guy before I die but.. guess it isn't possible now.

He had caught my attention during the entrance examination of collage.
He looked dignified,disciplined and everything I wasn't.

Maybe it was the main reason I felt attracted towards him.

Back to the topic again Lan Wanji the second young master of Gusu. He didn't had much scene although being one of the main characters.

He was shown only when the two main characters went to Gusu for study and .. The time Wei Ying would disturb and tease the young Jade.

Then they would again meet at the Xanu cave where they would defeat the monster and during the war with wens.

He was one of the few who didn't thought negative of the villain no matter what.

Maybe that's why the sisters liked to ship them saying that the young jade fell in the love with the villain at first sight but never told him cause he lacked guts and blah blahblah.....

The reason I found the novel was because of those sisters fan arts and fanfictions.

The novel wasn't necessarily that famous but had adequate amount of fans.

Then after this happy part the tragedy would begin.

The story started from the study from Gusu to the death of Wei ying.

Many fans at the time of ending made theories saying that Wei Ying was the main character that's why the novel ended when he died.

Many tried to ask the author about it but the author didn't said anything.

But promised to write an Epilouge for it instead.

And just before I was able to read the Epilogue .. YEp I died.

Maybe to survive I have to run away... but where will I go.. ?

So maybe the most important thing is to stop the war that's about to happen but.. I am no good at Politics I don't think I would survive.

Maybe I should stop thinking about it right now and look forward to the studies going to be held after this week as most of my injuries are healed I would be able to return to the lessons soon.

And also because the brother.. So let's not call him brother.. Jiang Cheng is kind of acting suspicious towards me.

Like the glances he would give me when we are eating .. sleeping and other many times.

His eyes showed confusion maybe because Wei Ying behavior was to tease him from time to time.

BUt as I didn't It must have confused this guy.

So maybe I should start being cheerful as possible .. before he fully doubts me.