Exile On Main St.

Sam glares at the archangel then glances over to me, his eyes softening. He breathes in deeply. "I love you, (Name)." He said and I stared back at him, tearfully.

Sam closes his eyes and spreads his arms then Michael lunges forward and grabs Sam's jacket, attempting to stop him. But Sam grabs a hold of Michael's arm and they both fall into the cage together.

I awoken from my dream and lifted my head off the desk I was hunched over, rubbing my eye and letting out a big yawn until I heard crash downstairs. On instant, I leap up from my chair, grabbing my gun and quickly making my way down the stairs.

Reaching the bottom floor, I could make out Bobby's voice. "Then you're a Revenant!" He shouted. "Bobby stop. I'll show you I'm not either." A familiar voice said, causing me to stop cold in my tracks. Moving more slowly, I walk through the kitchen to the library, seeing not only Bobby but also Sam standing in the room, slicing his arm above the his elbow with a knife.

Bobby stares at him in disbelief. "Sam?" He asked. "Yeah, it's me." Sam replied and Bobby grabs him in for a tight hug. But Sam just stood there, not reciprocating the hug. If anything he look bored and just wanted it to be over with already.

"It's good to see you, boy." Bobby said, pulling away. "Thanks." Sam said, nodding then he notices me and turns to face me. I stood there frozen, staring at Sam like a deer in headlights. Sam smiles at me, but something was off.

His eyes didn't have that kind and heartfelt look that I adore. They were almost emotionless. I say almost because he was giving me that hungry look, he only has on the rare occasions we have sex just to have sex. Not to make love. More than one alarm bell was firing in my head as Sam starts walking towards me, looking like he was trying to undress me with his eyes.

I raised my gun and pointed it at Sam, who stops his approach. "You... you sick bastards. We just lost Sam now you're trying to toy with us? Using his body like it's a friggin' costume?" I asked, roughly. "I'm not a..." Sam tried to say but he was interrupted when I took out my flask and splash holy water in his face.

Sam look at me with a blank expression as the water drip off his face, having no effect on him. "See? Not a demon." He said. "Holy water didn't work on Yellow-Eyes either! I don't know what you are but I will drag you back to hell myself!" I shouted, furiously. "I was just there. Wasn't all that special." Sam said, nonchalantly.

"(Name), I think it's really is him." Bobby said to me. "How? I saw him fall into hell myself! There wasn't even a body to come back too! I've spent sleepless nights trying to find a way to get him back and now he just shows up out of nowhere? How?!" I asked.

Sam just shrugs. "I don't know. I was down there, and then, next minute, it's raining, and I'm lying in that field, alone. I thought maybe you two had any answers." He said. "What? That doesn't make any sense. You just got kick out of hell?" I asked in disbelief.

"Looks like it." Sam said, shrugging. "(Name) listen... you know I'm the most paranoid bastard around. But maybe we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth with this one." Bobby said and I roll my eyes. "Oh come on, Dad. You know better than anyone, people don't just come back from the dead without some kind of price tag." I said.

"I know, I know... but (Name)... you haven't been yourself since loosing Sam." Bobby said, pausing for a moment. "I just want to see you smile again." He muttered, quietly. My expression softens after hearing this and I look back at Sam, who once again just looks bored with the conversation.

I lower my gun and walk closer to Sam, who perked up a bit when he saw I was approaching him. I stare at him intently, examining every feature carefully. Sam's eyes that never stayed a consistent color, still look shallow and empty, aside from the hint of lust in them. A look Sam rarely ever gives me.